There are different types of loans that we have come across in our day-to-day life like Car Loans, Home loans, Personal loans, Student loans, Secured and Unsecured Loan and then finally comes our Business loans. As our nation is progressing, businesses are growing rapidly. As India’s economy is growing there is a rampant growth in entrepreneurship, industries, manufacturing, innovation, and technology.
In order to maintain the operations of their respective businesses, the businessman needs funds to maintain the flow and the rhythm of his/her business. So, these funds are provided by the various institutional banks & investors to the respective entrepreneurs. Growth is imperative in business.
In order to maintain and establish their own essence and presence in this cutthroat competitive market, businesses have to maintain an increasing graph in terms of revenue and profit. From innovative solutions to your performance marketing and strategy, there are many ways to improve the revenue of the business. But sizable capital is required to do all that.
- What is a Business Loan?
- Comparison of Business Loan Interest Rates from Top Banks/NBFCs – March 2022
- Business Loan Eligibility Criteria in Hyderabad
- Documents Required to take Business Loan in Hyderabad
- How to Calculate Business Loan EMI?
- Do’s and Don’ts of Business Loans
- Benefits of Taking Business Loan in Hyderabad
- What is a Business Loan?
- What are the Benefits of Taking a Business Loan?
- Why should I take a business loan?
- Can a salaried person get a business loan?
A Business Loan is a loan specifically intended for business purposes. The main intent behind taking a Business Loan is the expansion and the growth of the business. A business loan helps you to raise capital for your venture.
There are two major sources to get a Business Loan that is Banks and non-banking financial companies (NBFCs).
As we know, Hyderabad is the capital city of the Indian states Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. Hyderabad is one of the most developed cities of India and it is considered as the “IT Hub” due to its rapid growth in IT by attracting investments from different MNCs all over the world like Google, Microsoft, Goldman Sachs, Apple, etc and not just this it also has the offices of many Top Indian companies like Infosys, TCS and HCL and some other major Indian startups. Along with this, it has also excelled in the domain of pharmaceutical enterprise and various other domains.
To fulfill their dream of opening new businesses under their own names, people of Hyderabad reach out for various lending options like unsecured business loans, MSME loans, term loans, or working capital loans. There are several financial institutions offering business loans at attractive interest rates for people living in Hyderabad.
Business loan interest rate starts from 14.99% onwards and is determined as per the eligibility of the applicant.
|Bank/NBFC/Fintech||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||14% onwards|
|HDFC Bank||16% onwards|
|Axis Bank||17% onwards|
|Fullerton Finance||17% onwards|
|Bajaj Finserv||17% onwards|
|Yes Bank||17% onwards|
|Tata Capital Finance||17% onwards|
|ICICI Bank||18% onwards|
|Lendingkart Finance||18% onwards|
|Hero FinCorp||18% onwards|
|IIFL Finance||18% onwards|
|Indifi Finance||18% onwards|
|NeoGrowth Finance||18% onwards|
|RBL Bank||19% onwards|
|U GRO Capital||19% onwards|
|IDFC First Bank||20% onwards|
|HDB Financial Services Ltd.||22% onwards|
Note: The mentioned interest rates are subject to change and depend on the sole discretion of the bank, NBFC, SFB, MFI, and RBI. Interest Rates are updated as of Dec 2021.
The interest rate offered is calculated on the basis of the applicant’s creditworthiness, financial capacity, repayment capability, business profitability, cash flows, CIBIL score, loan amount, and inventory. The loan amount depends on the business requirements and the applicant’s business profile.
Business loans can be availed by the following entities residing in Hyderabad that include individuals, self-employed, business owners, entrepreneurs, traders, retailers, manufacturers, sole proprietorship, partnership firms, private and public limited companies, limited liability partnership and professionals, such as CAs, nurses, doctors, women entrepreneurs, etc.
Now, let us know about one of the most important aspects of this article is the eligibility criteria for the business loan. It’s not as easy as we think to get a Business loan. There are certain conditions and criteria that we have to fulfill in order to get a Business Loan. So let us see about those criteria.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India with no criminal record.
- Age Criteria: Minimum 21 years at the time of loan application and 65 years at the time of loan maturity.
- Businesses should possess all documents that adhere to state laws and the documents must be authenticated.
- Candidates applying for unsecured business loans must pay a higher interest rate as compared to others but no collateral.
- Business Existence: Minimum 1 year from the date of incorporation. This can vary from bank to bank. For the majority, it lies between 1year <Existence<3 years.
- The eligible monthly or annual turnover amount of a firm shall vary from bank to bank
- Financials that include profit and loss and taxes shall be available
- Candidates applying for secured loans shall pay a lesser interest rate but have to submit collateral.
- There are various firms that expect the candidates to have a certain CIBIL score. Your CIBIL score should be greater than 685 or higher. It totally depends upon the Bank.
- The business should have a Minimal Annual Income (ITR) of Rs. 1.5 lakhs per annum. (Again this varies from bank to bank)
Note: The Eligibility criteria for Business Loans in Hyderabad vary from Bank to the bank. Every bank has different age criteria, CIBIL score limits, ITR, profits, etc. But we have tried to generalize all those possibilities so that we can have a generalized perception of them. Now we have completed the eligibility criteria.
Now, let’s jump to the next point which is also very important, that is the document required while applying for the business loan. There are many necessary documents that are needed in order to get business loan approval. These are some documents that need to be authenticated before applying.
- Latest Passport size photo of the applicant (2 copies)
- Business Plan with a proper prototype
- KYC Documents: PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID card, Passport, Driving License
- Business owner or partner details (Identity, Age and Address Proof of owner or partner)
- Residential address proof: Passport, Rent Agreement, Driving License, Voter ID Ration Card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport.
- Business address proof: Establishment Registration or Sales Tax Certificate and Trade License
- Last 6 months’ salary slips if employed Last 1-year ITR and certified P&L and bank statement
- Business KYC: GST Registration Certificate or Shops and Establishment Certificates
- Memorandum of Articles (MoA) & Article of Association (AoA)
- Declaration of ownership
- Power of Attorney
- Any other documents required by the bank or NBFC
The Business Loan EMI calculation is done on the basis of a simple formula i.e.
E = P x r x (1+r)n/(1+r)n-1
- Here, ‘E’ is the EMI
- ‘P’ represents the loan amount
- ‘r’ stands for the interest rate offered on a monthly basis
- ‘n’ is the duration of the loan
A business loan EMI calculator is a digital version of this formula, that allows you to calculate EMI amount through a web interface. The business loan EMI calculator can help you understand the breakdown of interest and principal loan amount, thus, allowing you to decide the layout of your cash resource planning. This helps you to find the business loan EMI with the help of this calculator. It is one of the best ways to know the calculations.
A business loan can be a great source of capital for the growth of your venture, but it can also be a path to ruin if you do not plan certain aspects with care. SME loans tend to have a shorter repayment cycle, which means applying for too high a loan amount will inadvertently increase your EMI amount.
If your business runs into a period of low sales or your invoices get delayed, servicing the loan can become difficult and cause a debt pileup. Therefore, there are some things you should consider before applying for a business loan.
Do Borrow What You Need
The next most important thing to know when looking for financing is how much you need. Not a ballpark figure. Not a guesstimate. You will need to provide a full review of your projected costs and revenue, preferably with positive and negative projections.
Too much money can leave you with debt that you need to repay, but low-balling your costs could leave you facing a cash crunch when unexpected expenses arrive.
DON’T Focus on Interest Rates
Although the interest rate is important, it is just one component of a loan. Instead, think about this:
- Do you know what the period of time for repayments will be?
- How much will the financer be willing to lend based on your assets?
- What is their flexibility on repayments?
- What loan term is the lender willing to offer?
- What percentage of the cost of your asset is your lender willing to finance?
- What is the lender’s flexibility on repayments?
- What guarantees are being asked from you in the case of default?
As you can see, the interest rate on your business loan is important, but it’s far from the whole story.
DON’T Pay it Back Too Fast
Yes, loans are debt. But, there are good debts and bad debts. And repaying a loan too quickly can harm your business, leaving you short of available funds to grow your business.
Look at your statements and compare how much you would save in interest if you were to repay it earlier, with your projected return on investment of the loan – taking into consideration if there are any other ways you could invest that projected income.
DO Keep Track of Your Numbers
As a busy entrepreneur, bookkeeping can take the back seat to the rest of your operations if you let it. Paid invoices get stuffed in a drawer. Purchases get made on both your personal and your business credit card, etc. These are bad business habits that you need to stop.
Not keeping track of your financial records can leave you in the dark about how your business is actually performing. It also makes it difficult for a lender to assess your viability without documentation and trust your responsibility for repayments.
Being diligent about keeping your financial records up today, and even hiring an accountant, will not only benefit your business when looking for financing but will also help you keep track of your money and make sure you are spending it wisely.
You can choose from various types of loans to fulfill specific business requirements. Various government schemes such as CGTMSE and other similar schemes offer business loans that are designed for MSEs for starting, expanding, or upgrading the facility. Government schemes such as CGTMSE do not require any security or third-party guarantee. The guarantee cover is provided to the financial institution by the trust itself.
The flexible nature of business loans reflects in their repayment options as well. Banks offer such flexibility because they understand the complexities involved with businesses and their plans are designed accordingly. They may offer a repayment plan as per the cash flow to avoid difficulties in financial management.
Also, borrowers may increase or decrease the EMI as per the financial condition of the company. They can also choose bullet payments for periodic repayment.
Grow Your Business
Finance, manpower, and technology are the essential needs of any business. Among all of them, finance is a key aspect that makes it possible for a business to ensure all the other needs are met. Thus, the required cash flow can be highly crucial for expanding a business as it can be used for different purposes to grow your business.
You can arrange another facility or purchase the required equipment to speed up your business. In addition, owners also have the freedom to use the money as per their preference. It enables them to utilize the funds according to the needs of the business.
Frequently Asked Questions on Business Loan in Hyderabad
Whether you are new to the business, experiencing a slowdown, need funds to ensure cash flow, access to working capital, hire new employees, buy new equipment, or expand your business, no matter what your business plans and needs are, our Business Loans can help you get quick funds when you need them the most.
Business Loans are designed to meet your financial needs with flexible repayment options and customizable loan options to keep you growing your business. Getting money to meet your immediate needs is simple, secure, and easy with our unsecured Business Loans.
Faster processing means faster credit for your business, allowing you to explore new horizons and exploit opportunities as they come your way. A timely business loan can expand your marketing potential, speed up your operations, and eventually increase your profit margins.
Preserving your ownership
Since it is an unsecured business loan, you are at no risk of losing valuable assets or giving up precious company stock in lieu of investment. So, a business loan allows you to preserve your ownership while also providing you with the funds to grow your enterprise.
Improve your credit score
An NBFC loan from Lendingkart is the best way to improve your business credit score as we report loan accounts to all credit bureaus. Moreover, a business loan is especially beneficial for companies witnessing a recent dip in credit score due to unforeseen market conditions.
Whether your business is at an initial stage or in the growth phase, an infusion of finance can help you get the needed momentum. You can get a business loan for your short or long-term financial needs, be it to address working capital shortfalls, buy machinery or equipment, purchase inventory or raw materials, pay staff or vendors, start marketing, book business travel, and more.
The minimum age of the applicant is 23 years & the maximum age of the applicant is 55 years. In the case of a salaried applicant, the applicant must be working at MNCs, public companies, or any private reputed company. The monthly income of the salaried applicant should be greater than ₹25,000.
- How To Use WhatsApp on iPad in 2022? | Get WhatsApp on iPad for Free
- How To Use Someone’s WhatsApp In Your Mobile in 2022? | Access Someone Else’s WhatsApp
- How To Use One WhatsApp Account In Two Phones? [ Simple tricks ]
- How To Use Dual WhatsApp for Android & iPhone in 2022?
- How To Use WhatsApp Web On Phone 2022? | Access WhatsApp Web on Android/iPhone
- How To Use WhatsApp in Laptop? | Use WhatsApp on Laptop Without Phone, QR Code
- How To Use Two WhatsApp in One Phone in 2022? | Two WhatsApp Accounts
- How To Call From Whatsapp Web in 2022 | WhatsApp Web Video Call
Instagram8 months ago
Top 200+ Best Cute Cool Instagram Bio Ideas of 2022 That You Can Copy-Paste Easily
Instagram8 months ago
300+ Best Instagram Username Ideas 2022 for Boys & Girls New Profiles on Insta
News8 months ago
Latest & Cute Cartoon DP for Whatsapp with Quotes | Download Free HD Funny Cartoon Images for Whatsapp Status
News5 months ago
WhatsApp DP for Students to Free Download | Creative WhatsApp Profile Picture Images that Make you Smile
News9 months ago
Top 100 Funny Group Chat Names for WhatsApp & Other Social Media Apps | Best Cute Cool Fun Ideas for Group Names
News2 years ago
100+ Best Captions for Brother’s Handsome Photo That You Can Copy And Paste Easily
News9 months ago
Best Cute Funny Throwback Picture Captions 2022 | Unique Flashback Quotes for Instagram Posts & Stories
News7 months ago
Good Feedback for Teachers from Students Examples | How to Give Feedback for Teachers?