Business Loan in Banglore: Bangalore is popularly known as the Silicon Valley of India, Science City of India, Garden City of India, Electronic Capital of India, Technology Hub, and Startup Capital of India. All these names are enough to describe the Bengaluru specialty. As the multiple names suggest, Bangalore is a rapidly growing business city. Bangalore is the only city where you can see businesses in all the fields such as e-commerce, finance, education, technology, and much more. Also, Bangalore is the second fastest growing metropolis city in India. And this is the main reason all the entrepreneurs wish to have their businesses in the city’s technology hub. And to help entrepreneurs start their own business, there are many financial institutions in Bangalore that are offering business loans.
So, if you are an entrepreneur who is looking to start a venture in Bangalore and want to know the business loan details, then this page is for you. On this page, we have provided all the necessary information on how to get a startup business loan in Bangalore. Read further to find out more.
Business Loans in Bangalore
A person who wishes to start a business can easily avail a business loan in Bangalore. There are multiple financial institutions such as government, private, banks, and non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) that are offering loans to businessmen in India. Also, there are various types of business loans in Bangalore, such as term loans, collateral-free loans, and equipment loans. The business loan would vary based on the loan application and which financial institution is chosen.
Types of Business Loans Available in Bangalore
As mentioned above, there are various types of business loans that provide financial assistance to entrepreneurs in Bangalore. Let us discuss a few loan types in Bangalore that are mostly chosen by businessmen, such as term loans, collateral-free loans, and equipment loans.
1. Term Loan: The business loan which you will have to repay within the specified time frame is known as a “term loan.” Term loans usually have fixed repayment plans such as monthly, quarterly, or half-yearly based on the plan that one chooses while applying for the business loan. Any individual taking the term loan will have to pay their debts within the specified time limit with interest charges. There are also plans for short-term loans and long-term loans. Based on the term plan you choose, the repayment schedule will be disclosed to you. If you are willing to start your business in the fields of real estate, construction, or machinery production, you can choose this plan.
2. Collateral-Free Loan: A collateral-free loan is also known as an unsecured business loan or an MSME loan. Unsecured business loans in Bangalore are specially designed for micro and small enterprises in India. The Government of India established MSME business loans to assist Micro, Medium, and Small Enterprises in obtaining a business loan without requiring any security or collateral. Businesses that are already established or soon to be started are eligible to avail of this loan. Thus, if you are willing to start a business, you can apply for this collateral-free business loan in Bangalore for the purpose of daily operational costs and cash flows, machinery purchase, merchandise, and contribution towards business expansion.
3. Equipment Loans: Equipment loans are otherwise known as secured loans. Any person who wishes to take up the equipment loan will have to submit the collateral. The tenure and interest rate will depend upon the nature of the plan chosen by the applicant and the applicant’s repayment capacity. If you want the business loan for the purpose of purchasing machines, generators, motors, or plant items, then this loan comes in handy since it is specifically designed for this purpose.
Business Loan Interest Rates in Bangalore
As discussed above, the bank loan interest rate varies depending upon the bank, loan type, and purpose of the loan. Here is a glimpse of the various banks that provide business loans in Bangalore and their interest rates.
|Financial Institution Name||
Their Interest Rates
|Axis Bank||17% onwards|
|Bajaj Finserv||17% onwards|
|Fullerton Finance||17% onwards|
|HDB Financial Services Ltd.||22% onwards|
|HDFC Bank||16% onwards|
|Hero FinCorp||18% onwards|
|ICICI Bank||18% onwards|
|IDFC First Bank||20% onwards|
|IIFL Finance||18% onwards|
|Indifi Finance||18% onwards|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||14% onwards|
|Lendingkart Finance||18% onwards|
|NeoGrowth Finance||18% onwards|
|RBL Bank||19% onwards|
|Tata Capital Finance||17% onwards|
|U GRO Capital||19% onwards|
|Yes Bank||17% onwards|
Note: The above-listed bank rates may be subject to change depending upon market rates.
Eligibility Criteria to Get a Business Loan in Bangalore
Applicants who are applying for government business loans in Bangalore or any other financial institution will have to meet the eligibility criteria set by the financial institutions offering the business loan. However, the general eligibility that one must have is as follows:
- Self-employed individuals
- The individual should be between the ages of 21 and 65.
- Companies that are limited or private limited companies
- Companies that manufacture or supply services
- The candidate must have three years of business experience.
- For three months, the enterprise’s minimum turnover should be Rs. 90,000.
- An individual must provide their ITR statements for the last three years.
- If the person has a business partner and can be a co-applicant in your business loan application, the person can boost the chance of obtaining a loan with an appropriate duration and interest rate.
List of Documents Required to Apply for a Business Loan in Bangalore
The officials will request multiple documents depending on the financial institution where you are seeking a loan. Some financial institutions may ask for more documents, while others may ask for fewer documents. Thus, individuals who are applying for instant business loans in Bangalore or for any other loan, in general, must keep the following documents handy to avoid stress during the document verification process.
- Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID, Passport, and other photo ID proofs
- Residence Proof
- Business Proof
- Income Tax Returns (a minimum of the last 3 years’ ITR is required).
- Bank Account Statements
- Passport-Size Photographs
- KYC documents
- Business License
- Proof of Business Ownership
How to Apply for a Business Loan in Bangalore?
Follow the steps outlined below to apply for a business loan in Bangalore.
- 1st Step: Visit the official website or physical office of the financial institution where you want to apply for the loan.
- 2nd Step: Choose the business plan loan that you require from various options.
- 3rd Step: Look for the business loan application form and fill out all of the required information.
- 4th Step: Now submit all the necessary documents as requested by bank officials.
- 5th Step: Process the documentation fees, if applicable. That’s it.
After submission of the application and necessary documents, the bank loan will be evaluated and processed by depositing the business loan amount into the applicant’s bank account.
Business Loan in Bangalore – Important Points to Note
While applying for a business loan in Bangalore, it is extremely important for one to keep the following points in mind:
- Choose the business plan that suits your capacity.
- Make sure to calculate your EMI and check how much EMI you will be paying along with interest rates.
- Compare the interest rates with multiple financial institutions and choose the one that fits your budget.
- Choose the repayment tenure that is suitable for your business.
- Check out the loan processing fees and make sure they are less than 3% of your total loan sanction.
- If you submit security, then the financial institution will offer a low-interest rate. So choose wisely.
Business Loan in Other Cities
Check out the various business loans in other cities of India from the table below:
|Business Loan in Mumbai||Business Loan in Pune|
|Business Loan in Hyderabad||Business Loan in Chennai|
This is all about business loans in Bangalore. Entrepreneurs who are wishing to start a new venture in Bangalore can easily avail a business loan in the fast-growing economy and start a successful business. However, applicants who are applying for business loans are advised to check out the multiple banks, compare the interest rates and tenure, and choose the right financial institution that is suitable for them. So, if you are an entrepreneur who has successfully availed of a business loan in Bangalore, then do share your experience in the comment box below.
- How To Use WhatsApp on iPad in 2022? | Get WhatsApp on iPad for Free
- How To Use Someone’s WhatsApp In Your Mobile in 2022? | Access Someone Else’s WhatsApp
- How To Use One WhatsApp Account In Two Phones? [ Simple tricks ]
- How To Use Dual WhatsApp for Android & iPhone in 2022?
- How To Use WhatsApp Web On Phone 2022? | Access WhatsApp Web on Android/iPhone
- How To Use WhatsApp in Laptop? | Use WhatsApp on Laptop Without Phone, QR Code
- How To Use Two WhatsApp in One Phone in 2022? | Two WhatsApp Accounts
- How To Call From Whatsapp Web in 2022 | WhatsApp Web Video Call
Instagram8 months ago
Top 200+ Best Cute Cool Instagram Bio Ideas of 2022 That You Can Copy-Paste Easily
Instagram8 months ago
300+ Best Instagram Username Ideas 2022 for Boys & Girls New Profiles on Insta
News8 months ago
Latest & Cute Cartoon DP for Whatsapp with Quotes | Download Free HD Funny Cartoon Images for Whatsapp Status
News5 months ago
WhatsApp DP for Students to Free Download | Creative WhatsApp Profile Picture Images that Make you Smile
News9 months ago
Top 100 Funny Group Chat Names for WhatsApp & Other Social Media Apps | Best Cute Cool Fun Ideas for Group Names
News2 years ago
100+ Best Captions for Brother’s Handsome Photo That You Can Copy And Paste Easily
News9 months ago
Best Cute Funny Throwback Picture Captions 2022 | Unique Flashback Quotes for Instagram Posts & Stories
News7 months ago
Good Feedback for Teachers from Students Examples | How to Give Feedback for Teachers?