Not Able to See Whatsapp Images in Gallery! This page is the best solution to Fix WhatsApp Images Not Showing In Gallery.
You must be knowing that Whatsapp allows you to send documents, photos, and videos, among other things. WhatsApp saves all images to your gallery by default, and you can disable this feature if you don’t want to see these images in your gallery. However, WhatsApp media may not appear in the gallery for some users for a variety of reasons.
First, let’s know what WhatsApp is! WhatsApp, which was first released in 2009, is a free multi-platform messaging programme that allows users to make video and phone conversations, send text messages, share their location, and more with only a Wi-Fi connection.
This programme is appealing since it works on a variety of phone and computer operating systems, allowing you to resume your chat whenever and wherever you like. It can also make one-on-one or group calls using Wi-Fi and cellular data, minimizing the need for costly calling expenses.
Table of Contents:
- How to Fix Whatsapp Images Not Showing In Gallery on Android Device?
- Enable Media Visibility in WhatsApp for all contacts to show Whatsapp Images in Gallery
- Enable Media Visibility for Individual Contacts to Show Whatsapp Images in Gallery!
- Update WhatsApp if You’re Not Able to See Whatsapp Photos in Gallery
- Restart your phone if you’re unable to see WhatsApp Images in Gallery
- Check Google Photos if Whatsapp Images Not Showing in Gallery
- Delete and Reinstall WhatsApp if You’re Not Able to See Whatsapp Images in Gallery
- Steps to Fix Whatsapp Images Not Showing In Gallery on iPhone?
- Frequently Asked Questions
This article will explain how to resolve the issue of WhatsApp images not appearing in the Gallery on Android and iPhone. Continue reading!
Here are a few approaches/methods which will help you resolve this issue.
The issue of WhatsApp Photos not appearing in the Gallery is usually related to WhatsApp’s Media visibility settings. To ensure that it is enabled, perform the following steps:
- Open WhatsApp on your phone, then tap the three-dot menu in the upper right corner and choose Settings.
- Go to the Chats subsection.
- Click on the Media Visibility option. This enables media visibility for all contacts.
- Now all of the WhatsApp images should have appeared in your Gallery.
- After you enable media visibility, you can restart your phone to resolve the issue of WhatsApp images not appearing in the gallery.
Do Read: Send Large Video Files on WhatsApp
If the WhatsApp images of a few of your contacts or only for a few selected groups are missing from the gallery, the media visibility for them may be disabled. To make media visibility separate for different contacts, do the following:
- Open WhatsApp and go to the relevant chat.
- At the top, tap on the name of the contact or group.
- Select Yes for Media Visibility.
If your WhatsApp pictures or videos aren’t showing up on your iPhone or Android phone, try restarting it. To accomplish this, either turn off the phone and then turn it back on, or use the dedicated restart option.
If you use Google Photos as your default gallery app, your WhatsApp images may appear in Google Photos. If you use the ‘delete local copy’ or ‘free up device storage’ options. As a result, go to Google Photos to view your WhatsApp images.
You can see if there are any WhatsApp updates available to resolve the issue of WhatsApp images not appearing in the gallery. This issue may occur if you are using an outdated version of WhatsApp, and a simple update may resolve it.
The final option is to uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp. However, make a backup of all your chats and media files to Google Drive for Android users and iCloud for iPhone users. When you delete WhatsApp, you lose all of your chats, settings, files, and so on.
However, this is where the backup comes into play, and after reinstalling the app on your phone, you will be able to recover all of your chats and media files.
Here’s what you can do! You can turn on Save to Camera Roll on iPhone
If you have an iPhone and the WhatsApp images are not showing up in the gallery, you must enable the ‘save to camera roll’ option because the iPhone does not automatically show the WhatsApp images in the gallery.
If you want WhatsApp images to appear in your gallery, you must enable the ‘save to camera roll’ option. For this method, follow these steps.
1. First you need to open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
2. In the second step you need to tap on Settings from the bottom of the screen.
3. Now, you need to tap on the Chats option.
4. Finally, now you need to turn on the toggle for the option ‘Save to Camera Roll.’
Must See: How Does WhatsApp Make Money?
Q1. Why are WhatsApp images not showing in my gallery?
When you are unable to see WhatsApp images in your gallery, the following could be the cause of your problem. Here are some of the possible causes of WhatsApp images not appearing in your gallery.
On WhatsApp, you must still enable the ‘media visibility’ option (Android) or the save to camera roll’ option (iPhone).
You might have Google Photos set as your default gallery.
You may be using an out-of-date version of WhatsApp and will need to update it.
Tip: On Android, you can activate general media visibility. To ensure that photographs from WhatsApp chats are copied to the Gallery in your Android tablet or smartphone’s file explorer, go to Settings > Chats and make sure Media visibility is switched on.
Q2. How can I see WhatsApp videos in my gallery?
You must first navigate to the Chats section. Toggle the toggle next to Media Visibility to the on position. This enables Media Visibility for all contacts. And all of the WhatsApp images should have appeared in your Gallery by now.
- How to Disable WhatsApp Web’s Persistent Notification in 2021? | Know WhatsApp Web is Currently Active Meaning
- Best Methods to Freeze Last Seen on WhatsApp in 2021 | How to Hide Last Seen on WhatsApp?
- How To Know If Your WhatsApp Is Being Monitored? | How Can I Stop & Secure WhatsApp From Monitoring by Someone?
- Colored Text Generator Copy and Paste on WhatsApp | How to Change Text Color in WhatsApp Status
- Guide on WhatsApp Unblock Hack 2021 | Unblock Yourself On WhatsApp With These Hacks Easily
- How To Use WhatsApp on PC without QR Code? | Steps to Operate WhatsApp Web Messenger On Desktop Easily
- Happy Children’s Day 2021 WhatsApp Status Videos, Wishes, Quotes, Gifs, DP’s, Stickers, Posters | Essay & Speech on Children’s Day in English, Hindi, Telugu
- Multiple Ways You Can Try To Increase Your Whatsapp Group Limit To 10k
Instagram1 year ago
Top 200+ Best Cute Cool Instagram Bio Ideas of 2020 That You Can Copy-Paste Easily
Instagram1 year ago
300+ Best Instagram Username Ideas 2020 for Boys & Girls New Profiles on Insta
News1 year ago
Top 100 Funny Group Chat Names for WhatsApp & Other Social Media Apps | Best Cute Cool Fun Ideas for Group Names
News12 months ago
100+ Best Captions for Brother’s Handsome Photo That You Can Copy And Paste Easily
News2 months ago
How To Spot Fake Accounts on Social Media – Telegram, WhatsApp, and Signal
News3 months ago
Snapchat Usernames Guide: Snapchat Username Ideas, How to Change Username on Snapchat & Best Snapchat Names List
News12 months ago
Best Cute Funny Throwback Captions 2020 | Unique Flashback Quotes for Instagram Posts & Stories
News2 months ago
Happy Dasara WhatsApp Status 2021 Video Free Download | Share Vijaya Dashami Status Images, Wishes, Quotes on WhatsApp