November 14 Happy Children’s Day WhatsApp Status Video Download, Wishes Images, Quotes, Poster Drawing Ideas, Crafts, Speech, Essay, 10 Lines, Whatsapp Stickers & DP’s, etc. are prevailing here to share with kids on a special day. The birth anniversary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru is celebrated as children’s day. He loves children so much and to honor his contribution to the nation & children, we dedicate November 14th as children’s day in India.
On this occasion, kids get special treatment in schools and residences from their parents and teachers. In every school and college, children’s day is celebrated by conducting various competitions, fashion dress competitions, cultural programmes, and other activities for students. Everyone wishes their kids a very happy children’s day by giving greeting cards or special gifts. Are you excited to wish your children in a unique way? If yes, then go with our collection of Happy Childrens’ Day 2021 wishes, images, quotes, posters, HD wallpapers, WhatsApp status videos, gifs, stickers, and greet your kids
Best Animated & Funny Happy Children’s Day WhatsApp Status Video Download Mp3 & Mp4 Free
Happy Children’s Day Wishes to My Daughter
- Childhood is the most beautiful phase of our lives. On the occasion of Children’s Day, I wish that this lovely phase stays with you to give you inspiration for life.
- There is nothing in this world which is as comforting and as soothing as your smile. Sending you lots of love on Children’s Day because you are the princess who rules my heart.
- To my dearest daughter, wishing you a very Happy Children’s Day. May the innocence in your smile, may the spark in your eyes always stay the same.
- Wishing a very Happy Children’s Day to my daughter. May these beautiful days of your life bring the best of smiles and happiness in your life.
- You are the most beautiful flower of my garden of my life and I wish that you keep spreading your love and fragrance into our lives. Happy Children’s Day to my sweet daughter.
Unique Happy Children’s Day 2021 Wishes Messages to Son
- Dear son, on the occasion of Children’s Day, we want to tell you that you have always made your parents proud. Wishing you lots of happiness and success on Children’s Day.
- May your life is always blessed with the beautiful hues of childhood. May you find happiness and success in everything you do. Wishing a very Happy Children’s Day to our son.
- We just pray that you never give up laughing, never give up playing, never give up living. We wish that the child in you always stay with you. Happy Children’s Day.
- Wishing a very Happy Children’s Day to our son who is the reason for our smiles, the reason for our lives. May you find success in everything you do and may you do what you love to you.
- You were treated like a darling when you were a baby. You were scolded when you grew up a little. You were our friend when you grew up further. In every phase, you were always loved. Happy Children’s Day.
Children’s Day Messages & Wishes to Friends
- A very Happy Children’s Day to my friends. It is an official day dedicated to all of us and an official day for us to party, play and have some good times together.
- Life is not going to be the same when we will not be children. Let us create some fun memories so that we don’t repent of wasting our precious childhood. Warm wishes on Children’s Day.
- On the occasion of Children’s Day, I wish for lectures to bunk, more canteen time to spend, more group studies for fun, more good times with friends. Happy Children’s Day.
- When friends are there, life is great. When childhood is there, life is fearless and stress-free. I am so lucky to have them both together. Happy Children’s Day to my friends.
- Wishing a very Happy Children’s Day to all my friends. You are the ones who make this life so special. You are the ones who make every day so much more fun.
Happy Children’s Day 2021 Wishes & Greetings from Teachers To Students
- “A teacher is never a good one because his students make him a good one. Thanks to all my students for making me a good teacher. Warm wishes on Children’s Day to all of you.”
- “Children are like the stars in making. May each shine find its talent and shine bright. Warm wishes on Children’s Day to these little stars.”
- “Ek teacher tabhi achi hai jab uske bachche achche hain. Khush naseeb hun main ki mujhe hamesha achche bachche mile. Happy Children’s Day.”
- “Jeevan mein bhale hi kitni bhi mushkilein aayein, kabhi bhi haar mat man na tum. Yaad rakhna khaas ho tum aur ek din kamiyab hoge tum. Children’s Day ki badhai.”
- “Mubarak ho mere sabhi chatron ko Children’s Day ka yeh khubsurat din. Asha hai tum apni mehnat se abhi sabhi sapno ko saakar karo.”
- “The success of a teacher depends on the hard work of the students and I have truly been blessed with some wonderful students in my life. Happy Children’s Day to them.”
- “To all my students, I wish a year full of happiness and playful times, lots of fun and celebration times. Happy Children’s Day to all of you.”
- “Wishing a very Happy Children’s Day to all the students who make me such a wonderful teacher. Only you are the reason that I am so popular and successful.”
- The only dream that every teacher has is that her students are successful and happy and that is what I wish for all of you. Warm wishes on Children’s Day to all of you.
- Wishing a very Happy Children’s Day to all the students. May you all keep working hard in life and always shine bright and beautiful.
Children’s Day Status Messages for WhatsApp, Facebook & Instagram
- “A very Happy Children’s Day to all, to the child who is hiding somewhere inside all of us. Put off the masks and be the real you who is as adorable as a child. “
- “Children’s Day is a reminder to each one of us to forget that we are grown-ups and to relive the beautiful moments of our childhood. Happy Children’s Day to you.”
- “Don’t let the child in you get lost in the hectic life. Celebrate him and celebrate life on the occasion of Children’s Day. Warm wishes on this special day to you.”
- “In order to match the pace of life, we lose the innocence and happiness we all had as a child. It is time to go out looking for it again. Happy Children’s Day to everyone.”
- “This Children’s Day let us all become kids again and forget all the negativities that surround us and just spread joy and happiness. Warm wishes on Children’s Day to all.”
- “Warm wishes on Children’s Day to the child we have in us. Let us bring him out and engage in some play, fun, and laugh to live a beautiful day. “
- “Wishing a very Happy Children’s Day to each one of us. It is time to celebrate the innocent and affectionate child who knows no tricks and smartness.”
Happy Children’s Day 2021 Status in Hindi for FB & Whatsapp
- “Chahe hum kitne bhi bade ho jayein, kitne bhi paise kama lein, par humara sabse acha waqt humara bachpan hi rahega. Children’s Day ki bahut badhai.”
- “Children’s Day humein yaad dilata hai un sundar dino ki jab hum chote the, ache the aur bahut khush the. Aao un dino ko fir se jiye. Happy Children’s Day.”
- “Hum sab ke andar ek chota sa, masoom ka, pyaara sa bachcha chupa hai jo bahar aane ko bekarar hai. Happy Children’s Day to you.”
- “Naa koi banawat, naa koi chal, aao fir se dhund lein wo pal jinhe kehte hai hum bachpan. Mubarak ho Children’s Day aapko.”
Catchy & Best Slogans on Children’s Day in English & Hindi
- Bachcha hain toh kal hai. Bachache ache hain to kal Ujjwal hai.
- Bachche bagwan ka taufa hain hum sab ko.
- Children are the most vital asset of a country.
- Children need to handled with lot of care.
- Educate children for a better future.
- Gift children your time and some smiles.
- Never ever should a child go to bed hungry.
- The future lies in the hands of our children.
- They study today and they create tomorrow.
- Unke chehre pe Muskaan achi lagti hai, aansu nahi.
Speech on Children’s day for Kids in English (Videos)
Respected Principal, teachers, and my dear friends,
Today we have gathered here to celebrate Children’s Day, which marks the birth anniversary of Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, the first Prime Minister of Independent India. Pandit Nehru, who was born on November 14 was immensely popular among children and was fondly called Chacha Nehru.
He was a prominent leader and a greater freedom fighter, who fought hard for India’s Independence and took oath as the first prime minister of the country in 1947. He served as the prime minister of the country for more than 16 years with a vision to make India a world leader.
During his regime, he advocated for children to have compulsory education and was very vocal about their rights. He believed in the ideology that children are the future of the nation and so it is crucial to nurture and educate them properly.
Children’s Day is not all about giving gifts to kids and organizing events for them. It is a day to realize their importance in nation-building and provide them the opportunity to open their wings and fly high to achieve their goals.
He always said that it is the duty of every country to provide quality education to their children and ensure that they enjoy good health. Every country must empower its young minds as they are the future generation and the development of the country depends on them.
Once Pandit Nehru said that “The children of today will make the India of tomorrow. The way they bring them up will determine the future of the country.”
So, this Children’s day let’s take a pledge to ensure that every child in this country enjoys equal rights, safety, and quality education.
With this, I conclude my speech. Thank you, everyone, and I wish you all a very happy Children’s Day!
Children’s Day Speech for Student and Children in Hindi | बाल दिवस भाषण
आदरणीय प्रधानाचार्य जी, यहाँ उपस्थित सभी अध्यापकगण और मेरे सभी साथी, आप सभी को बाल दिवस पर शुभकामनाये
जैसा की आज हम सभी जवाहरलाल नेहरू के जन्मतिथि को बाल दिवस के रूप में मनाए जाने वाले शुभ अवसर पर एकत्रित हुए है। पर मैं पूछना चाहूँगा, आखिर इस दिवस का क्या मतलब है? इसका मतलब है…. बहुत बड़ा मतलब है। देश के भविष्य के माने जाने वाले हर बच्चे की सर्वागिन विकास से।
उन्हें जरूरी शिक्षा मिले, मूलभूत सुविधा और वातावरण मिले, जिससे हर बच्चे जागते हुए जो सपने देखते है या बनना चाहते है, वो बन सके और इस देश की विकास में अपना अमूल्य योगदान दे सके है।
बिलकुल जवाहर नेहरू की तरह, जिन्होंने अपने अंतिम सांस तक देश सेवा से पीछे नहीं हटे। इसलिए आज हमें उनसे जीवन के आदर्शों-नियमों को अनुसरण करना चाहिए। आज उन्हें ही याद करते हुए मैं अपनी स्पीच को यही विराम देना चाहता हूँ। मेरी स्पीच सुनने के लिए धन्यवाद!
Childrens’ Day Essay in English 250 Words for Students
“Children’s Day is the most auspicious day in the life of every child. In India, Children’s Day is celebrated on 14th November every year to commemorate the birth anniversary of our first Prime Minister, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. He loved children dearly and is fondly remembered as Chacha Nehru by them. After his death in 1964, his birthday was declared as Children’s Day nationwide.
Pandit Nehru was very fond of kids and advocated children’s education as he strongly believed that they were the future leaders of the nation. He was a strong believer of instilling rich moral virtues in children. He was of the opinion that children should be moulded from a young age properly so that they can become productive and responsible citizens of the country.
On this special day, most schools across the country celebrate it by organizing socio-cultural programmes for children. Some of the events include poetry, recitation, fancy dress competition, singing and dancing events, skits, and plays for children. Besides refreshments, kids are also gifted toys, clothes, stationery, chocolates, toffees, and other interesting goodies. Sometimes, they also watch child-friendly films and shows.
Children’s Day, therefore, emphasizes the importance of showering love and affection to each child. It is celebrated with great fervour and enthusiasm across the country. Every child cherishes this day as they get to enjoy it to the fullest. It is important to remember that this special occasion is celebrated to take Pandit Nehru’s dream of providing quality education to each child so that they can become the future building blocks of the nation and contribute towards the greater benefit of society.”
Essay on Happy Children’s Day in Hindi for School Students | 350 शब्द में बाल दिवस निबंध
भारत में बाल दिवस की शुरुआत कब और कैसे हुई? अंतर्राष्ट्रीय बाल दिवस 20 नवंबर को मनाया जाता है। 1964 में नेहरू के निधन के बाद 14 नवंबर को पंडित जवाहरलाल नेहरू की जयंती को बाल दिवस के रूप में मनाया जाने लगा हर साल, 14 नवंबर को भारत के प्रथम प्रधानमंत्री पंडित जवाहरलाल नेहरू को उनकी जयंती को बाल दिवस के रूप में मनाकर श्रद्धांजलि दी जाती है। इस दिन, हर कोई उसे राष्ट्र निर्माण और बच्चों के लिए अपने प्यार के लिए उनके योगदान के लिए याद दिलाता है। पंडित नेहरू जी का बच्चों के प्रति लगाव इतना गहरा रहा कि उन्हें बच्चे प्यार से ‘चाचा नेहरू’ कहकर बुलाते थे।
सन 1964 से पहले भारत में बाल दिवस 20 नवंबर को मनाया जाता था, जिसे संयुक्त राष्ट्र द्वारा सार्वभौमिक बाल दिवस के रूप में मान्यता मिली। लेकिन 1964 में नेहरू के निधन के बाद, सर्वसम्मति से उन्हें बच्चों के प्रति प्यार और स्नेह के कारण ‘बाल दिवस’ पर मनाने का निर्णय लिया गया। बच्चों के बीच शांति, उत्साह और जागरूकता को बढ़ावा देने के लिए संयुक्त राष्ट्र अभी भी हर साल 20 नवंबर को यूनिवर्सल चिल्ड्रन डे मनाता है। 1889 में जन्मे पंडित नेहरू बच्चों के बीच अपनी लोकप्रियता के लिए भी जाने जाते थे। भारतीय इतिहास और विश्व इतिहास पर उनकी किताबें स्कूली बच्चों द्वारा पढ़ी जाती हैं और उन्हें टीवी श्रृंखला में भी अपनाया गया है। देश में बच्चों के विकास और शिक्षा के हिमायती होने के नाते, नेहरू ने भारत के कुछ सबसे प्रमुख शिक्षण संस्थानों की स्थापना की।
युवाओं के विकास के लिए उनकी दृष्टि के माध्यम से, उन्होंने अखिल भारतीय आयुर्विज्ञान संस्थान, या एम्स, और भारतीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान (IIT) की स्थापना में मदद की। इसके साथ ही, उन्होंने भारतीय प्रबंधन संस्थान (IIM) की स्थापना भी की। नेहरू ने 1961 में मोतीलाल नेहरू राष्ट्रीय प्रौद्योगिकी संस्थान (MNNIT), इलाहाबाद की आधारशिला भी रखी, जिसका उद्घाटन 1965 में अगले प्रधानमंत्री लाल बहादुर शास्त्री ने किया था। एक स्वतंत्रता सेनानी और राजनीतिज्ञ के रूप में अपनी भूमिका के अलावा, नेहरू ने देश में बच्चों की शिक्षा और विकास की विरासत को पीछे छोड़ दिया, और 14 नवंबर को उन्हें श्रद्धांजलि के रूप में मनाया जाता है।
10 Lines on Children’s Day 2021 for Speech or Essay Competition
- Children’s day is celebrated on 14th November every year, since 1964 in India.
- This day is celebrated to mark the birth of our first Prime Minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
- Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru cherished every moment he spent with children and believed they are our tomorrow and the fate of the nation lies in their hands.
- He left a remarkable legacy and children were very fond of him and lovingly called him “Chacha Nehru” or “Chachaji”.
- He always believed in equality and was an activist for every child to have equal rights to education, health, and safety.
- The schools around the country celebrate by conducting many programs to encourage children to give new ideas of innovation and various games and stage performances.
- Stage performances include speeches, debates, seminars, singing, and dancing.
- The importance of this day is explained and their role in society for a better tomorrow.
- Sweets are distributed and celebrated along with teachers with a lot of enthusiasm.
- Children’s day is to revisit Chacha Nehru’s principle of allowing children to have wings and fly rather than restricting and limiting their creativity.
Beautiful Children’s Day Drawings | Children’s Day Poster Drawing Ideas for Students & Adults
Children’s Day Craft Ideas 2021 | Easy School Crafts, Kids Crafts on Children’s Day
Simple Handmade Greeting Cards for Children’s Day 2021 | Happy Children’s Day Paper Crafts
Inspirational Children’s Day Quotes
- A child can always teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to always be busy with something, and to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires.” – Paulo Coelho
- A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them. — Victor Hugo (French novelist)
- Children are the keys of paradise. — Eric Hoffer (American moral and social philosopher)
- Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future. — John F. Kennedy (Former President of the United States)
- The first happiness of a child is to know that he is loved.” – Don Bosco
- The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence. — Denis Waitley (American motivational speaker)
- There are no seven wonders of the world in the eyes of a child. There are seven million.” – Walt Streightiff
- We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yr=et we forget that he is someone today.” – Stacia Tauscher
Happy Children’s Day WhatsApp Stickers | WhatsApp DP’s for November 14 Children’s Day 2021
Happy Children’s Day Images HD Free Download | Creative Children’s Day Poster & Banner Photos
Happy Children’s Day Images GIF Download
We hope the provided collection on Happy Children’s Day WhatsApp Status Video Download, wishes, quotes, gifs, DP’s 2021 will help you greet your kids in a creative & animated way. Kindly go with the above-mentioned essays and speeches on children’s day for school students and win all types of competitions. Also, visit our website NewsOzzy.com and check other events related to wishes, images, status, videos, etc.
- Affiliate Marketing in India – Beginner’s Guide | How to Start Affiliate Marketing in India and Earn Money?
- Start Working Online & Earn Money by Typing | Get Paid to Type Start Working Today
- All you need to know on How to Earn Extra Income? | Top Supplemental Income Sources
- Work From Home Part Time Online Jobs without Investment | Tips on How to Avoid Work From Home Job Scams
- Whatsapp DP Images, Pictures, Status Photos – New And Stylish Profile Pictures
- Best Whatsapp Mod Download Apps To Hide Your Online Status | Benefits of Top 5 Whatsapp Mods in 2021-2022
- 250+ (Not Boring) Questions To Ask To Get To Know Someone Better
- An Ultimate Instagram Guide 2022: Check Insta Features, Captions, Quotes, Bios, Usernames, Hashtags, Errors & Its Solutions, Tips & Tricks
Instagram2 months ago
Top 200+ Best Cute Cool Instagram Bio Ideas of 2022 That You Can Copy-Paste Easily
Instagram2 months ago
300+ Best Instagram Username Ideas 2022 for Boys & Girls New Profiles on Insta
News2 months ago
Top 100 Funny Group Chat Names for WhatsApp & Other Social Media Apps | Best Cute Cool Fun Ideas for Group Names
News1 year ago
100+ Best Captions for Brother’s Handsome Photo That You Can Copy And Paste Easily
News2 months ago
Best Cute Funny Throwback Picture Captions 2022 | Unique Flashback Quotes for Instagram Posts & Stories
Instagram2 months ago
25+ Famous Relationship Bio for Instagram | Best Instagram Bios for Relationship Status
News2 months ago
100+ Best Cute Sweet Funny Instagram Captions for Sisters Photo | Get Free IG Quotes & Puns for Sisters Selfies
Instagram3 months ago
Good & Bad Mood Captions and Quotes for Instagram | Best Mood Off Captions for Girls & Boys