- Why start a Fashion Blog and become an Influencer?
- Step by Step Guide on How to begin a Fashion Blog and Make Money from it
- Step 1: Pick a Fashion Blog Name
- Step 2: Get your Instagram Fashion Account Registered
- Step 3: Customize your Instagram Profile
- Step 4: Click Awesome Pictures
- Step 5: Begin Posting on Instagram
- Step 6: Promote your Instagram Fashion Blog
- Step 7: Fix to a Regular Publishing Schedule
- Step 8: Make Money on Instagram
- Step 9: Become an Instagram Fashion Influencer
- FAQs on How do Fashion Bloggers Make Money
- You will be invited to many fashion shows and events sitting right in front of fashion icons.
- You will receive clothes and makeup to review for free as a part of brand endorsements.
- It can be a great way to make it in Fashion Industry.
- Beauty and Style are the most popular guides as per Google and with a blog, you can be discovered in search results.
- Beginning a blog can be a great way to make your mark in the Fashion Industry.
- It can be a great way to build a connection with your audience and thus can charge more money for sponsored posts.
- However, if you feel the name you have thought of is already exists then you can do one thing i.e. add words like my, the, or, etc.
- You can also try adding dashes between the words as it makes your name unique.
- Have a look at competitor’s fashion blog names
- Pick words from your relevant niche
- Get inspired while reading fashion magazines
- You can use a thesaurus to select a word list
- Use other languages in your Blog Names
- You can even change the spelling of fashion-related words.
- You can select your own name in the fashion blog name.
- Mix and match to get different names ideas.
- Firstly download the Instagram App from the Play Store or App Store.
- Tap on open after installing the App.
- Then Signup with your Email or Phone Number in order to create a New Account. You can even login with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook Account.
- Once you are done registering with an Email or Phone Number create a Username and Password. Fill up information in your profile and then click on Done. If you register using Facebook Account then you will be prompted to log in to your Facebook Account in case you are Logged Out.
- Visit instagram.com website
- Then enter your Email Address, Create a Username and Password or Simply Sign up with Facebook Account.
- If you get registered using Email simply Signup. However, if you register using Facebook you will be prompted to log in to your existing Facebook if you have logged out.
- Whenever you signup with an email make sure to enter your email address correctly so that you can access it when needed.
- If you forget your password you need to access your email in order to retrieve your Instagram Account. While signup Instagram will ask for your Full Name. Make sure you choose the proper business name so that it’s easier for people to find you on Instagram Search Function.
- Add Profile Photo and you can do so by selecting a photo from your Social Media Handles such as Facebook or Twitter. You can also choose from your library or take a photo.
- Choose a photo from your selected source.
- Click on the Name field to add a respective name. This name will let other users find you on Instagram. If there is already an account with a name you have thought of Instagram will prompt you to use another name.
- Add website URL if you have anything to add.
- Tap on the Bio field and add respective Bio Information.
- Review your private information as this can only be seen by you.
- Try to click Pictures in Natural Day Light as it can be great for Fashion Photography.
- Click Fashion Pictures from Best Angle. Taking Pics from the top can be a great option. If you aren’t sure on which angle to choose try different options.
- Make the Image more interesting with some editing.
- Use a professional phone camera lens to get extremely stunning and close-up images.
- Find Best Light
- Use Backgrounds
- Choose the Right Subject
- Show Scale and Proportion
- Select Natural Angles
- Adjust White Balance
- Pick a Right Camera
- Keep Lighting Simple
- Tell a Story
- Tap the ‘+’ icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select a Photo or Video from the library. Instagram will show you the pictures you have already taken. If you want to take a photo or video within the Instagram app itself you will have an option at the bottom to do so. Once you are done choosing the image click on the Next in the Top Right.
- Crop your image to get the right fit of dimensions.
- Picking up a filter is optional and Instagram will give you up to 25 filters and you can see how your photo appears in that particular filter option.
- Type your Caption and be creative and make sure your caption is engaging while uploading a photo. Text can be a great option to optimize your post in Instagram’s Search Algorithm.
- Utilize Hashtags for Post Optimization. Popular Hashtags in Fashion Industry are as follows
- You can tag your friends by clicking on Tag People to tag them on Instagram Posts of yours. You can even include their handle by placing an @ symbol in your caption.
- Add your location. Tap on Add Location in Posts Page thus making it easier for people to find your post.
- Use emojis as they can be eye-catching as well as engaging at the same time.
- Share the post on other social media platforms and when you are ready to post tap on the Share button in the top right.
- Edit the post in case you have done any typo errors or so. Once you are done with choosing a post click on the publish button on the right side of the screen and publish it.
- Know your niche
- Identify your potential readers and know what they are looking for.
- Add the value that you want to provide.
- Choose your targeted niche.
- Set up a business account on Instagram and it’s completely free.
- Boost your Follower Count and this can be done by keeping a few tips in mind. Use bright and natural lighting. Use engaging and catchy hashtags and try to post on a consistent basis. Keep up to fashion trends.
- Become an Influencer and Get Paid to Advertise Products
- Promote Affiliate Links
- Start an Online Instagram Shop
- Teach Your Audience and Get Money
- Make Money Indirectly by Advertising Your Brand
- Become an Instagram Consultant or Coach
- Earn Money from Your Content
- Try to keep the content fun and engaging.
- Make use of emojis but don’t overdo them.
- Make sure the tone is informal
- Try to keep the content brief
- Proofread for grammar and spelling
- Showcase your personality.
Final WordsIf you like the article on How to Become a Fashion Influencer and Make Money do are it with your friends and family and spread the word. Do leave your suggestions through the comment box so that we can look into them. Bookmark our site for more updates on How to Make Money through Various Social Media Platforms.
- Indian Pacer Deepak Chahar Likely To Miss White-ball series against South Africa
- Funny Memes on Mushfiqur Rahim’s Dismissal in 2nd Test Between BAN vs NZ
- Happy Birthday Jasprit Bumrah: The Yorker Specialist Who Silences Crowd with His Boom Boom Deliveries
- Reaction of Fans as Ravi Bishnoi Becomes New ICC’s World No.1 T20I Bowler
- Indian Cricket Team Departed From Bengaluru For South Africa Tour
- “Will Play IPL until I can’t walk anymore”: Glenn Maxwell calls T20 league greatest learning experience
- Sreesanth Casually Mentioned About MS Dhoni in Striking Remark About Rohit
- Rishabh Pant Shares Fitness Update Ahead of IPL 2024, Spotted Working Out in Gym
News1 year ago
WhatsApp DP for Students to Free Download | Creative WhatsApp Profile Picture Images that Make you Smile
News2 years ago
Top 100 Funny Group Chat Names for WhatsApp & Other Social Media Apps | Best Cute Cool Fun Ideas for Group Names
Instagram2 years ago
Top 200+ Best Cute Cool Instagram Bio Ideas of 2022 That You Can Copy-Paste Easily
Instagram2 years ago
300+ Best Instagram Username Ideas 2022 for Boys & Girls New Profiles on Insta
News3 years ago
100+ Best Captions for Brother’s Handsome Photo That You Can Copy And Paste Easily
News2 years ago
Latest & Cute Cartoon DP for Whatsapp with Quotes | Download Free HD Funny Cartoon Images for Whatsapp Status
News2 years ago
Best Cute Funny Throwback Picture Captions 2022 | Unique Flashback Quotes for Instagram Posts & Stories
News2 years ago
100+ Best Cute Sweet Funny Instagram Captions for Sisters Photo | Get Free IG Quotes & Puns for Sisters Selfies