WhatsApp is a popular program that lets users communicate through messages, photos, videos, and even make phone calls via the internet. If you connect to your WI-FI or mobile Internet, you can make free WhatsApp calls to your contacts. If you want to save money on your phone bill and make free WhatsApp calls, this software is fantastic.
Previously, WhatsApp included a standard calling feature that allowed users to call contacts directly from the app. On the other hand, WhatsApp discontinued the conventional calling feature when it introduced the VoIP calling option. It’s possible that you’ll wish to discover how to turn off WhatsApp calling. As a result, we’ll teach you how to effortlessly stop WhatsApp in this article.
- How do I Block Whatsapp Calling?
- Why do we need to Block Whatsapp Calls?
- 3 Ways to Block WhatsApp Voice Calls
- How to Block WhatsApp Video Calling?
- How to Block Voice and Video Calls on Whatsapp of Specific Person?
- Without blocking, how can you prevent someone from calling you on WhatsApp?
- Is it possible to just block calls on an iPhone using WhatsApp?
- Is someone notified when you block them on WhatsApp?
- Is it possible to turn off WhatsApp video calls?
The main reason for deactivating WhatsApp calling is that you may have a large number of contacts on WhatsApp and receive a large number of calls on a regular basis. As a result, you might want to put some of these calls on hold. On the other hand, WhatsApp does not have the capability for blocking voice calls.
People nowadays primarily use Facebook and WhatsApp’s calling features to make international calls because you can make unlimited calls using only your Internet data, and it’s completely free. However, many times we don’t want to receive any incoming calls in order to avoid any additional disruption without having turned off outgoing calls.
If you block someone, it will injure them, therefore use this method to disable them without injuring them. This is why you should block incoming WhatsApp voice and video calls.
You can block voice calls on WhatsApp using the following methods:
Method 1: Use an Older Version of WhatsApp
You can use this method to download an older version of WhatsApp, as previous versions did not include a VoIP WhatsApp calling capability. Before you delete the current version of WhatsApp from your phone, make sure you back up all of your WhatsApp conversations.
- > Turn on your phone and go to WhatsApp.
- > Go to the Settings menu.
- Select Chat Settings and then Chat Backup.
- > To begin backing up the chats, tap ‘BACK UP.’
- > Once you’ve backed up your communications, remove the current WhatsApp and download the older version from here.
- > On your phone, download the old version and enter your phone number.
- > Make sure you tap ‘Restore’ to restore all of your WhatsApp chats, media, and videos.
- > Last but not least, WhatsApp calls will be blocked.
Method 2: Using Third-Party Apps
Third-party software can be used to prevent WhatsApp calling. GBWhatsApp, a modified WhatsApp version, contains numerous features not available in the original version, such as the ability to disable voice and video calls. Standard WhatsApp capabilities like as hiding blue ticks, changing layouts and fonts, and deleting transmitted messages are also available in GBWhatsApp.
- Before using the GBWhatsApp app, you should back up all of your WhatsApp chats.
- Get GBWhatsApp. Allow installation from unknown sources.
- Restore your conversations, media, and other data from the Backup after the installation is complete.
- Press the three vertical dots in the upper right corner of the screen to access the “Settings” area of the GBWhatsApp app.
- Select “Other MODS” in the GB options.
- “Disable voice calls” is selected.
Method 3: Mute WhatsApp Calls
WhatsApp does not have an option to remove WhatsApp calling, you can always mute incoming voice or video calls. To silence your WhatsApp calls, follow the steps below:
- Turn on your phone and go to WhatsApp.
- To open the Settings, tap the three vertical dots in the top right corner.
- Scroll down to the Notifications section and touch on it. After that, scroll down and tap Ringtone, then ‘None.’
- Finally, click Vibrate to disable it.
You can now mute all WhatsApp voice calls in this manner. This approach will silence all incoming WhatsApp calls, but it will not disable WhatsApp calling. You can check out our article on Know If Someone Muted You on WhatsApp or not.
It’s easy to disable video calls on WhatsApp. You can accomplish so using two of the previously mentioned approaches.
Installing the Disable WhatsApp Call APK if you’re an Android user is another alternative. You can simply turn on the “Service option” after downloading the Disable WhatsApp Call APK software. Then go to settings and enable WhatsApp calls, then pick video calls as needed. If anybody wants to video chat with you via WhatsApp after that, the video conversation will be terminated and changed to a standard call.
If you don’t want to uninstall the official WhatsApp, we have a program called WA tweaks that we used to unlock the secret features of WhatsApp. You may use this program to add this feature to your official Whatsapp, and it’s also a very easy and effective way to disable voice calls on Whatsapp without blocking or harming them.
- To begin, I’ cheval cheval cheval cheval cheval cheval cheval cheval cheval cheval cheval cheval cheval Go to Settings >> Apps >> Whatsapp and select Force shutdown and Airplane mode.
- Install WA Tweaks now.
- Tweaks for Wa >> Select Menu >> from the drop-down menu. Optional extra
- Disable Voice and Video Calls are enabled by default.
- That’s it! Now disable the Airplane mode and enjoy the original WhatsApp.
- If someone attempts to call you through audio or video, your call will be automatically declined or he/she will receive a message.
FAQs on Ways to Disable Whatsapp Calling
A user can ignore a group or friend by using the Archive folder feature in WhatsApp. This feature allows users to hide chats from people they do not want to see or respond to.
Yes, WhatsApp calls can be blocked, but not messages. To do so, click to Settings > Account > Privacy > Blocked contacts in WhatsApp. You can enter the phone numbers of people you don’t want to call you in this box.
Someone you’ve blocked on WhatsApp won’t be able to see when you were last online, but they will still be able to see that their messages were sent but not delivered. Someone you’ve blocked won’t know you’ve blocked them because there’s no clear method for them to find out.
You can disable camera access in permissions. Go to Settings -> Type “Permissions” into the search bar -> Select “App Permissions” -> Then select “App Permissions” again (you may not need to do this twice) -> Swipe the WhatsApp button after pressing Camera -> Find WhatsApp.
- Affiliate Marketing in India – Beginner’s Guide | How to Start Affiliate Marketing in India and Earn Money?
- Start Working Online & Earn Money by Typing | Get Paid to Type Start Working Today
- All you need to know on How to Earn Extra Income? | Top Supplemental Income Sources
- Work From Home Part Time Online Jobs without Investment | Tips on How to Avoid Work From Home Job Scams
- Whatsapp DP Images, Pictures, Status Photos – New And Stylish Profile Pictures
- Best Whatsapp Mod Download Apps To Hide Your Online Status | Benefits of Top 5 Whatsapp Mods in 2021-2022
- 250+ (Not Boring) Questions To Ask To Get To Know Someone Better
- An Ultimate Instagram Guide 2022: Check Insta Features, Captions, Quotes, Bios, Usernames, Hashtags, Errors & Its Solutions, Tips & Tricks
Instagram2 months ago
Top 200+ Best Cute Cool Instagram Bio Ideas of 2022 That You Can Copy-Paste Easily
Instagram2 months ago
300+ Best Instagram Username Ideas 2022 for Boys & Girls New Profiles on Insta
News2 months ago
Top 100 Funny Group Chat Names for WhatsApp & Other Social Media Apps | Best Cute Cool Fun Ideas for Group Names
News1 year ago
100+ Best Captions for Brother’s Handsome Photo That You Can Copy And Paste Easily
News2 months ago
Best Cute Funny Throwback Picture Captions 2022 | Unique Flashback Quotes for Instagram Posts & Stories
Instagram2 months ago
25+ Famous Relationship Bio for Instagram | Best Instagram Bios for Relationship Status
News2 months ago
100+ Best Cute Sweet Funny Instagram Captions for Sisters Photo | Get Free IG Quotes & Puns for Sisters Selfies
Instagram3 months ago
Good & Bad Mood Captions and Quotes for Instagram | Best Mood Off Captions for Girls & Boys