The trillion-dollar giant Microsoft unveiled the brand new Windows 11 and has made it available for downloads for all compatible devices. This more contemporary update has significant improvements compared to its predecessor Windows 10. With performance boosts, newer and simpler design, more accessible access to files, and overall better efficiency, this new update has got the whole tech world at its feet.
This new Operating Systems Update is Microsoft’s response to the competition of other giants, Google and Apple. And their response is nothing but outstanding. Thanks to the new design, the more straightforward look and feel curved edges to icons make it more detailed and more aesthetic to look at. The unique design, in turn, increases the productivity and creativity of the user.
- The New Windows 11 Requirements
- How to Install the Windows 11 without Secure Boot and TPM 2.0?
- Procedure to Install the new Windows 11 on your Computer
The only problem with Windows 11 is the newer safety concerns raised by Microsoft themselves. They have demanded a secure boot and a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) as requirements for installing this new update. The Secure Boot and TPM 2.0 is a safety feature that keeps Windows 11 users safe from malware and viruses, protecting users’ data. This article will learn an easy way to download and install Windows 11. Without the necessary Microsoft requirements of Secure Boot and Trusted Platform modules, that too.
Even though Windows 11 has arrived with updated security settings, a lot of users aren’t able to download and install it. This security feature is because the Computer must support UEFI with Secure boot and TPM 2.0 to be compatible with brand new Windows 11. So, let’s now see how to get this new operating system without using the Secure Boot and Trusted Module Platform (TPM) 2.0 requirements.
Read More: Fix this PC can’t Run Windows 11 Error
To install this brand new Windows 11 OS, that too without the requirements of Secure Boot and Trusted Platform Module 2.0, you first need to bypass them using a Reg File. Follow these steps to learn how to –
- Right-click on the desktop Area.
- Select on the ‘New’ Option
- And go on to open the ‘Text Document’ inside the context menu.
- Give the text document a name and press the ‘Enter’ key to save it.
- Go to the newly created text document and copy/paste the given text line inside it –
“Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00”
“[HEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \ Setup \ LabConfig]”
“BypassTPMCheck” = dword: 0000001
“BypassSecureBootCheck” = dword: 0000001
- After this, head to the menu bar and click on the ‘File’ option.
- Click on the ‘Save as’ Option.
- Choose the desired location and then save your file with a proper name with the “.reg” extension.
- Click on the “Save as type” option. A drop-down menu appears, then select ‘All Files’.
- Click on the ‘Save’ option to save the reg file.
Once you’re done performing this given procedure, you have to go ahead to the installation part of Windows 11.
If you want to download and install the latest Windows 11, follow these simple steps
- To install the latest Windows 11, firstly, you have to insert the Windows 11 installation USB disc inside your computer port
Then, you would have to restart your computer.
- The Windows 11 installation file loads. You have to proceed and choose a Language.
- When your Computer fully restarts, hit the boot key multiple times.
- (Here, the boot key might be different for different computers. Let’s say, for example – The HP Computers use the ‘Esc’ as their boot key, while Dell and Asus use F12 and F2, respectively)
- Note: If you see the Windows logo, restart your device again and try the same procedure again.
- Choose the USB Drive from the existing boot options.
- Then select your preferred language amongst other preferences and click on the ‘Next’ to continue.
- The Next button shall bring you to the next page, where you have to click on the ‘Install Now’ option.
- Now, select the ‘I don’t have a Product Key’ option.
- Select the desired Windows Edition like Enterprise, Education, Home, or Pro from the given options.
- Now, when you click on the ‘Next’ button, you will see an error message which pops up saying – This PC can’t run Windows 11. It occurs when you’re installing Windows 11 without Secure Boot and Trusted Platform Module 2.0
- Now, head back to the Edition selection page of Windows 11 and press keys’ Shift + f10′ to lead to the command prompt window.
- Once the CMD or command prompt opens, type out the drive letter of the USB, use a colon, and press the ‘Enter’ key.
- In this specific case, E is the drive letter of USB, so we have written it in this manner – E: (If the USB drive letter is different for you, type out that letter instead of E)
- Later, we type out the .reg file name you had created earlier in the section as mentioned earlier. We have written it in this manner – “E:randomtext.reg”
- If you happen to receive a warning, click on the ‘Yes’ option to continue ahead.
- Check off the box placed next to “I agree to the Terms and Conditions of Service” and then click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Now, follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the installation process.
Also, Read: How to download and Install Windows 11
By following this procedure, you can successfully install Windows 11. And yes, that too without Secure Boot and Trusted Platform Module 2.0 on your Computer.
We hope we’ve cleared your issues for the same. Let us know in the comments if you have any queries or suggestions about it.
- How To Use WhatsApp on iPad in 2022? | Get WhatsApp on iPad for Free
- How To Use Someone’s WhatsApp In Your Mobile in 2022? | Access Someone Else’s WhatsApp
- How To Use One WhatsApp Account In Two Phones? [ Simple tricks ]
- How To Use Dual WhatsApp for Android & iPhone in 2022?
- How To Use WhatsApp Web On Phone 2022? | Access WhatsApp Web on Android/iPhone
- How To Use WhatsApp in Laptop? | Use WhatsApp on Laptop Without Phone, QR Code
- How To Use Two WhatsApp in One Phone in 2022? | Two WhatsApp Accounts
- How To Call From Whatsapp Web in 2022 | WhatsApp Web Video Call
Instagram8 months ago
Top 200+ Best Cute Cool Instagram Bio Ideas of 2022 That You Can Copy-Paste Easily
Instagram8 months ago
300+ Best Instagram Username Ideas 2022 for Boys & Girls New Profiles on Insta
News8 months ago
Latest & Cute Cartoon DP for Whatsapp with Quotes | Download Free HD Funny Cartoon Images for Whatsapp Status
News5 months ago
WhatsApp DP for Students to Free Download | Creative WhatsApp Profile Picture Images that Make you Smile
News9 months ago
Top 100 Funny Group Chat Names for WhatsApp & Other Social Media Apps | Best Cute Cool Fun Ideas for Group Names
News2 years ago
100+ Best Captions for Brother’s Handsome Photo That You Can Copy And Paste Easily
News9 months ago
Best Cute Funny Throwback Picture Captions 2022 | Unique Flashback Quotes for Instagram Posts & Stories
News7 months ago
Good Feedback for Teachers from Students Examples | How to Give Feedback for Teachers?