See Whatsapp Status: Whatsapp has a policy that if you hide your story from certain people, they can not see it. This can be done by altering the settings on Whatsapp. Similarly, if you block someone on Whatsapp, they will not be able to see your status updates. They will not even be able to see your changing profile pictures after you block them.
It is a pretty decent feature to ensure your privacy from certain people without them knowing anything about it. However, what if becomes important that you can see someone’s story that is not made accessible to you by the person posting it? They could be spreading rumors or lies about you and you need it as proof.
Sometimes people steal your creativity and post it as their own after blocking you or hiding it from you. It can also be a bug that you got blocked. These valid reasons are why we will be sharing different ways you can see whatsapp status of anyone. At least the ones that have been made unaccessible to you for ulterior motives.
List of contents in this article-
- Signs Someone Has Blocked You
- How To See Muted And Hidden Whatsapp Status?
- View Hidden Status Without Them Knowing Using GB WhatsApp
- See Hidden Whatsapp Status By Using A Status Saver App
- View Status When Blocked Using An Alternate Application
Do you have a suspicion that someone has blocked you on Whatsapp but aren’t sure? Well, there are several sure-shot signs you can look for to clear your doubt. Due to Whatsapp’s safety policy, whenever you block someone on the app, it essentially hides your activity on it from them.
When someone blocks you, you will be unable to see their status updates. Whatsapp status is visible to all who are saved to the contact list but if someone blocks you, Whatsapp will hide their status updates from you as well.
Also, if you are worried this might count as a penalty on the app, you can rest assured. This just means you are blocked by someone and nothing more. Your account will be safe.
Whatsapp Profile Picture
The profile picture of the person who blocked you will become invisible to you. All you will see instead is the blank image on their profile. You will also not be able to see any future updates if they change their profile picture. This is easier to figure out if the other person tends to change their profile picture a lot.
The most important sign is that your texts and posts will not be sent to the person who has blocked you. All incoming from your side to them will be closed by Whatsapp.
One of the first things people try after being blocked is to try to call the person who has blocked them. This should clear it very easily. Whenever someone blocks you, Whatsapp does not allow you to make phone calls to them through the app. It will show ‘calling’ but will not change to ‘ringing’ no matter how many times you try. The option to call will still be there but the call will not connect. So, if you are trying to call someone you are suspicious of and it does not connect, they have probably blocked you.
‘Last Seen’ Status
A lot of times people keep their Last Seen hidden in general. However, if the person in question does not and suddenly their Last Seen is not visible to you anymore, combined with other signs, it probably means they blocked you.
Before trying anything else, make sure to check if you have accidentally muted someone on Whatsapp. If you have, their Whatsapp status will be hidden from you too. To see muted and thus, hidden status, follow the simple steps given below-
- Open Whatsapp and slide to the STATUS.
- Instead of Recents space, these hidden statuses will appear under the Muted Updates section.
- Just tap on the downwards arrow present there. All the statuses that were hidden due to being muted will appear here.
You can use an alternative application to Whatsapp to view someone’s hidden Whatsapp Status. They will not even know you did so! Just follow the steps given below-
- The first step is to download and install GB Whatsapp Apk.
- Then open it and log in with the same account as your original Whatsapp.
- Next, tap on the Settings option on the top right-hand side of the app.
- Here, tap on the Hide View Status option.
- After this is done, you can see the Whatsapp Status without them knowing, even if you were blocked.
This is another method you can try to see someone’s hidden Whatsapp Status. Follow the step by step guide given below to do so-
- Open the App Store and log in with your Gmail ID if you aren’t already.
- Then type Status Saver in the Search Bar. Multiple apps will appear on your screen.
- Select the app displayed in the image above and Install it.
- To run the app, you will have to grant all the permissions it requires.
- Now, simply follow the on-screen instructions and you will be able to see any status!
You can try this method if you want to see someone’s status when you are blocked by them. All you need is a phone number that the other person does not have, an alternate app and you can go ahead with the steps mentioned below-
- Install MoChat and make Whatsapp’s clone on it.
- Then Register with a new number that the other person does not have.
- Once you are all set up, go to the Status tab and check out Recent Updates.
- That’s all!
Note- The person will know who watched their status and when. Also, this method will not work if the person in question uploaded the status for a fixed list of people. So if you want to see it, you will have to ask them to add your new number to their contact list.
You can also check out our article on How To Unblock Yourself On Whatsapp if these methods don’t work for you.
To conclude, there are several methods you can try to see someone’s Whatsapp Status if it’s hidden from you or the person has blocked you on the app. You can even learn how to unblock yourself on Whatsapp with the help of our other article.
If you have any more doubts about How To See Whatsapp Status When Hidden Or Blocked By Someone, please post them in the comments section. Tell us if this article helped you in any way and if you liked our article, be sure to check out our other works as well!
- How to Hide Your WhatsApp “Online Status” While Chatting in Android and iPhone?
- Can I Send Whatsapp Message to Unsaved Number From PC, Android, iPhone? | 2022 Whatsapp Tips & Tricks
- 8 Best Online Tracker Apps for Whatsapp Notifications and Last Seen in 2022
- Why Whatsapp Images and Videos are not Showing in my Gallery – Android & iOS (2022)?
- How To Fix Common Whatsapp Problems Easily? | Simple Guide To Solve Whatsapp Not Working Issue 2022
- Happy Pongal 2022: Best Wishes Images, Quotes, Shayari, Gifs, Wallpapers HD, Greetings, Background Pics to Share with Loved Ones on Pongal Festival
- Happy Pongal WhatsApp Status Video Download for Free 2022 | Makar Sankranti Festival Status Wishes in English, Telugu, Tamil, Hindi | WhatsApp DP’s & Stickers for Pongal 2022
- Happy Pongal Rangoli Designs: Special Makar Sankranthi Chukkala Muggulu, Trending Haldi Kumkum Rangoli Designs for Uttarayan/Kite Festival 2022
Instagram1 year ago
Top 200+ Best Cute Cool Instagram Bio Ideas of 2020 That You Can Copy-Paste Easily
Instagram1 year ago
300+ Best Instagram Username Ideas 2020 for Boys & Girls New Profiles on Insta
News1 year ago
Top 100 Funny Group Chat Names for WhatsApp & Other Social Media Apps | Best Cute Cool Fun Ideas for Group Names
News1 year ago
100+ Best Captions for Brother’s Handsome Photo That You Can Copy And Paste Easily
News1 year ago
Best Cute Funny Throwback Captions 2020 | Unique Flashback Quotes for Instagram Posts & Stories
News4 months ago
How To Spot Fake Accounts on Social Media – Telegram, WhatsApp, and Signal
News5 months ago
Snapchat Usernames Guide: Snapchat Username Ideas, How to Change Username on Snapchat & Best Snapchat Names List
Instagram1 year ago
25+ Famous Relationship Bio for Instagram | Best Instagram Bios for Relationship Status