If you look at your followers every day and keep track of it, you must know that the number of followers keeps fluctuating. It keeps increasing and decreasing; no one can have a constant number of followers for too long. If you want to keep track of all this, you must see who Unfollowed you on Twitter for better monitoring. There are tools that can help you with this type of stuff.
If you have a small list of followers, you can keep track of your followers without any tools because it’s easy, but when you have a huge list of followers, keeping track of the ones unfollowing is not quite possible, so you need a tool for that task. This type of tool will help you to see who unfollowed you on Twitter.
When you install the tool to your mobile, the first thing it does is it scans all your followers so that it can track each one of them later on. The tool scans your follower list every day in order to identify the one who has unfollowed you. The ones missing from the followers’ list are the ones who unfollowed you on Twitter. In this article, we have listed some tracking apps that can help you keep track of your followers’ lists. We have discussed each of these tools in a detailed manner for your better understanding.
- Different Tools that can help you see who Unfollowed you on Twitter
Now we will discuss each of these tools in a detailed manner so that you can make your choice after knowing these tools appropriately.
Unfollower stats tool is one of the best tools available on the internet developed to keep track of your followers and unfollowers on Twitter. Unfollower Stats tool has a simple and easy-to-use platform so that beginners can also use it. You can use this platform for free. This platform makes tracking easy because you will get to know who unfollowed you on Twitter with few clicks.
We have listed out some of the features of this tool:
- With the help of this tool, you can track the activities of those people who retweet your tweet. This platform also notifies you of the total number of your tweet got retweeted by others.
- With this platform, you can know the person who unfollowed you recently; on top of that, this platform also provides you with a list of people who didn’t follow you back on Twitter.
- This platform allows you to copy followers.
- It also suggests different topics on which you can make a tweet.
Steps To Do
You need to follow these simple steps in order to see who unfollowed you on Twitter using this tool:
- The first thing you need to do is visit the Unfollower Stats tool site.
- Authorize your Twitter account by signing in to your account through the Unfollower Stats tool website.
- When you sign in through the Unfollower Stats tool website, it helps them to synchronize and obtain your data from Twitter.
- The data obtained will include the list of people who unfollowed you and also the list of people who have blocked you by checking our article on Know if someone blocked you on Twitter.
If you are an iPhone user, then the Track Twitter Unfollower tool will be your best companion to track your followers on Twitter. This app shares with you details regarding your followers. They help you to keep track of your followers’ growth and who of your followers are unfollowing you or who of them are not following you back on Twitter. This platform is secure, so your privacy is safe with them.
Some of the important features of this tool are listed below:
- It gives you the details of those who recently unfollowed you on Twitter.
- Acts as a helping hand to keep track of your followers’ growth and statistics.
- You can easily search other users with their names, bio or websites.
- This platform can give you the full history of your followers and unfollowers.
- You can manage large Twitter accounts with this platform.
- This platform helps you to know the time and date when you or others followed or unfollowed each other.
Steps To Do
In order to use this tool appropriately, you need to follow these simple steps properly:
- The first thing you need to do is install the Track Twitter Unfollowers tool on your iPhone
- Tap yes for every permission asked when you open the app.
- Sign in to your Twitter account through this app.
- Go to the settings and then click on the ‘Your Network’ option. Then you will be able to get the list of followers, recent unfollowers, recent followers, recently unfollowed, and recently following.
Just like others, this is also an online platform that helps you to know who unfollowed you on Twitter. Besides helping you to track the ones who unfollowed you, it also keeps track of those people who blocked you and those who didn’t follow you back. This is totally a free website that helps you to keep track of Twitter activities.
We have listed out some features of this tool so that you can know how good it is.
- This platform keeps track of those who recently unfollowed you so that they can make you identify them.
- It also keeps the list of people who haven’t followed you back. Now with this feature, you can unfollow those people.
- It helps you to know who on Twitter has blocked you.
Step To Do
In order to enjoy the tracking service of this app, you need to follow these simple steps:
- The first thing you need to do is visit the website of Unfollow Twitter tool.
- Sign in to your Twitter account through this website in order to authorize them to obtain your data from Twitter.
- Once they obtain the data from Twitter, they will synchronize it and find out the list of followers who unfollowed you recently and the ones who blocked you or are not following you back on Twitter.
Read Other Articles on Twitter:
- Find Email ID Associated with a Twitter Account
- Check who Blocked you on Twitter
- Can you Trace a Fake Twitter Account
This is one of the most famous tools on the internet because it allows you to follow and unfollow almost 100 Twitter accounts per day. It helps you to track the accounts that have unfollowed you on Twitter. If you want to increase the limit of 100, then you can opt for the paid version of this website.
Let’s list out the features of this app:
- You can add inactive Twitter users to your followers’ list with a click.
- You can track those accounts that are not following you back on Twitter.
- You can check the list of recent followers and unfollowers.
- You can also check the details of your follower’s account from the list.
Steps To Do
If you want to use this tool, then you need to follow these simple steps:
- The first thing you need to do is visit the CrowdFire tool website.
- Scroll down and click on the option ‘Get Started’.
- The moment you click on the above option, a pop-up notification comes up asking you to sign in to your Twitter account.
- Log in to your Twitter account through this platform.
- In the next step, click on the Unfollowers option to get the list of people who unfollowed you on Twitter.
This article offered you a list of the best tools that you can use for keeping track of your Twitter followers. We also added the features of each of these tools so that you can consider it as a factor while choosing the right tool for your own use.
- How to Hide Your WhatsApp “Online Status” While Chatting in Android and iPhone?
- Can I Send Whatsapp Message to Unsaved Number From PC, Android, iPhone? | 2022 Whatsapp Tips & Tricks
- 8 Best Online Tracker Apps for Whatsapp Notifications and Last Seen in 2022
- Why Whatsapp Images and Videos are not Showing in my Gallery – Android & iOS (2022)?
- How To Fix Common Whatsapp Problems Easily? | Simple Guide To Solve Whatsapp Not Working Issue 2022
- Happy Pongal 2022: Best Wishes Images, Quotes, Shayari, Gifs, Wallpapers HD, Greetings, Background Pics to Share with Loved Ones on Pongal Festival
- Happy Pongal WhatsApp Status Video Download for Free 2022 | Makar Sankranti Festival Status Wishes in English, Telugu, Tamil, Hindi | WhatsApp DP’s & Stickers for Pongal 2022
- Happy Pongal Rangoli Designs: Special Makar Sankranthi Chukkala Muggulu, Trending Haldi Kumkum Rangoli Designs for Uttarayan/Kite Festival 2022
Instagram1 year ago
Top 200+ Best Cute Cool Instagram Bio Ideas of 2020 That You Can Copy-Paste Easily
Instagram1 year ago
300+ Best Instagram Username Ideas 2020 for Boys & Girls New Profiles on Insta
News1 year ago
Top 100 Funny Group Chat Names for WhatsApp & Other Social Media Apps | Best Cute Cool Fun Ideas for Group Names
News1 year ago
100+ Best Captions for Brother’s Handsome Photo That You Can Copy And Paste Easily
News1 year ago
Best Cute Funny Throwback Captions 2020 | Unique Flashback Quotes for Instagram Posts & Stories
News4 months ago
How To Spot Fake Accounts on Social Media – Telegram, WhatsApp, and Signal
News5 months ago
Snapchat Usernames Guide: Snapchat Username Ideas, How to Change Username on Snapchat & Best Snapchat Names List
Instagram1 year ago
25+ Famous Relationship Bio for Instagram | Best Instagram Bios for Relationship Status