Instagram Captions For Photos & Selfies
A Quick Recap to Our
Tips & Tricks to Craft Perfect Instagram Captions
1. Know your audience/followers/customers 2. Identify your brand voice 3. Consider length 4. Place the most important words at the beginning of the caption 5. Edit and rewrite
Best Instagram Captions for All Posts
1. “Be happy. It drives people crazy.” 2. “Being an adult is like folding a fitted sheet. No one really knows how.” 3. “Cute as a button, but not quite as smart.” 4. “Don’t grow up… It’s a trap!”
Cool Instagram Captions
1. Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness, bitch. 2. Don’t Study me. You won’t Graduate! 3. Exhale the bullshit. 4. Forgive, yes. Forget, never. 5. Go wild for a while.
Instagram Captions for Girls
1. It is better to arrive late than to arrive ugly. 2. Keep your head down and work hard!! And then play even harder!! 3. People who can fall asleep quickly freak me out… I mean, don’t they have thoughts?
Instagram Captions for Boys
1. My room is like the Bermuda triangle, stuff goes in and is never seen again. 2. Single and ready to get nervous around anyone I find attractive. 3. Take a deep breath and remember who the fuck you are!
Cute Captions for Instagram Posts
1. Don’t let your eyes be blinded by her beauty. 2. Don’t worry if you haven’t found your true love, they’re just with someone else right now. 3. I act like I’m ok, but I’m really not. 4. If I die tomorrow, will you remember me?
Instagram Captions for Selfies
1. I make your heart laugh. 2. If you got eyes, look at me now. 3. It’s the little things in life. 4. Life is full of surprises. 5. OMG, look at my selfie. 6. Take my selfie and be merry.
Instagram Captions for Couples
1. We are totally #couplegoals 2. My world, my heart, my everything 3. Bae 4. My one and only 5. My love 6. You’re my 1 in 7 billion
Funny Instagram Captions
1. After Tuesdays, even the calendar goes WTF. 2. Caffeine is the foundation of my food pyramid. 3. Enjoy at least one sunset per day! – Modern Family 4. Friday … Our second-favorite F word.
Instagram Captions for Best Friend
1. A best friend will love you when you’re too sad to love yourself 2. Back in the old days my best friend why quiet and shy. I turned her into a monster. 3. Find someone who brings out the best in you 4. bff love
Motivational Instagram Captions
1. Dreams don’t have expiration dates, keep going. 2. I may not be there yet, but I’m closer than I was yesterday 3. If you don’t believe in yourself, who will? 4. If you want opportunity to knock, it’s time to build a door 5. It always seems impossible until it’s done
One Word Captions for Insta
1. #Goals 2. Awkward… 3. Heaven 4. Love 5. Me 6. OMG!
Instagram Captions for Business Posts
1. [Company name] is off for [holiday]! We hope you all have a safe long weekend. 2. At [company name], our best asset is our people. 3. Big things have small beginnings. [Company]’s HQ began right here.
Pumpkin Patch Insta Captions
1. Cutest pumpkin in the patch. 2. I love pumpkins a latte! 3. I’m the cutest pumpkin in the patch. 4. Let’s give ’em pumpkin to talk about. 5. Pumpkin patching time!
Beach Instagram Captions
1. “BRB, quitting everything to be a mermaid.” 2. “Dreams are made of sun and sand.” 3. “Every body is a beach body.” 4. “Girls just want to have sun.” 5. “Good times and tan lines.”
Best Instagram Happiness Captions
1. Be Happy, Be Bright, Be You. 2. Happiness is… my time. 3. Be happy. Someone could be falling for your smile. 4. Happiness comes in waves! 5. Happiness is a warm puppy.
Instagram Captions for Mirror Pictures
1. Mirrors always tell the truth. 2. Magic mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? 3. Damn you, mirror! That’s not what I look like in my head. 4. I love the mirror because it always tells the truth. 5. Mirrors can’t talk. Lucky for you, they can’t laugh either.
Insta Captions for Wife
1. I love her in every way there is to love a person. 2. Out of sight, but always on my mind. 3. I still fall in love with you every day. 4. I’m not perfect, but I’ll always love you better than anyone else. 5. In her smile, I see something more beautiful than stars.
Nostalgic Throwback Captions for
1. Hey travel, I’m ready when you are. 2. I never thought I’d say it, but I actually miss school. 3. I want a do-over. 4. Just trying to avoid the present by living in the past. 5. Them: Take a picture, it will last longer. Me: Okay!