WhatsApp Web QR Code: Scanning WhatsApp QR codes is important when you wish to connect your native WhatsApp account to any secondary portal. But when you face genuine issues in generating QR codes for WhatsApp, you need to install external applications for the same.
This article will teach you about all of these apps that are compatible with various platforms. So, without wasting any more time, let’s dive straight into today’s topic and also read other important articles like Best WhatsApp Web Tips and Tricks.
- WhatsApp Web QR code generator APK
- WhatsApp Web QR code not scanning
- WhatsApp Web login without a QR code
- WhatsApp Web log in through WhatsApp Web Desktop
- WhatsApp Web QR code scanner on your mobile device
- How to scan the WhatsApp Web QR code on Android?
- WhatsApp Business Web QR code
- FAQs on Complete Guide On WhatsApp Web QR Code in 2022
Whatsapp Web QR Code Generator APK
If you don’t have a PC or are using an older version of a web browser along with a poor internet connection, you may face an issue with the QR code generation. In such a case, you need a third-party WhatsApp Web QR code generator APK. The best two apps that you can use here are:
WhatHC Web: QR code generator-
WhatHC is a QR code generator tool developed by MLHK Infotech and is rated 5 stars. This multi-utility app allows you to link multiple WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business accounts with direct messaging and an unlimited contact update feature. This allows you to create QR codes and barcodes for Android and iPhone users. To set this app up, install an Android emulator first and then download this.
QR Code Generator MOD APK-
The QR Code Generator is a 32 MB app that is rated 4.8 out of 10 and downloaded by 10 million users worldwide. It has a wonderful user interface along with amazing customer support. This helps in generating QR codes for various hyperlinks, apps, textual content, Wi-Fi, etc.
We get a variety of QR code templates to choose from, like a fingerprint, face ID, Iris scanner, etc. You can download this APK directly from the link and set it up to generate any type of QR code you like.
Whatsapp Web QR Code Not Scanning
WhatsApp Web doesn’t log in is a very common complaint lodged by a considerable number of users. For a few reasons, QR code problems like not loading, not scanning, or showing distorted images can happen sometimes. Below we have mentioned some of the reasons and solutions for the same:
- Hardware issues with your device, such as camera damage, system launcher errors, and so on, or screen size issues, such as being smaller than the criteria for scanning the code. Try using an alternative device to fix this.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection and software problems like heavy phone cache, older versions of Chrome or WhatsApp, etc. are checked.
- Disable any Antivirus or other browser extensions.
- Finally, check if WhatsApp itself is having server down issues or not.
Must Check: Fix Common Problems with WhatsApp
Whatsapp Web Log in Without QR Code
Linking WhatsApp to the web requires scanning a QR code. But people may face issues like being unable to scan the QR code due to hardware or software issues. So an alternative to this could be dedicated apps. These apps can be downloaded easily through your Google Play Store or App Store, where you will be able to install WhatsApp on your PC by logging in with your phone number verification, independent of any QR code.
Before installing any such app on your PC, first, install an Android emulator that will provide the platform to launch it. Some famous emulators are Blue Stacks and Memu Play. Install them from their official links, then allow them to make changes to your computer, and finally launch them. Next, go to the Google Play Store on the emulator screen, search for WhatsApp Messenger, and install and log in via phone number OTP verification.
WhatsApp Web Login through WhatsApp Web Desktop
Logging in to WhatsApp Web on our PC can also be done through dedicated apps rather than clicking on the browser link and linking it every time we log in. The app we are talking about here is WhatsApp Web Desktop. If you have a Windows PC, go to the Microsoft Store and search for WhatsApp Desktop before clicking Get.
For MAC laptops, fetch the App Store, then search for WhatsApp desktop and select Download for MAC OS to install it onto your PC.
After successful installation, provide the preferred location from File Explorer and launch the app. Once done, you will find a QR code displayed. Click on “link” a device from your mobile WhatsApp and scan it. You will stay logged in here until you intentionally log out.
Whatsapp Web QR Code Scanner on Your Mobile Device
Sometimes, you may not be comfortable carrying a laptop everywhere because it’s space-taking and not very handy. Your native WhatsApp scanner may start acting up and creating problems while scanning the PC WhatsApp. In such cases, you can easily fix these issues by downloading third-party scanner apps that work wonders in not only scanning and linking multiple WhatsApp accounts but also providing some extraordinary features.
Read about the various apps for this in the next heading and also follow our article WhatsApp Web Scan for more information.
How to Scan Whatsapp Web QR Code on Android?
As mentioned in the heading above, to scan the WhatsApp code on your computer, you will have to download third-party applications. The best app options that you get here are divided between Android and iPhone users and are elaborated on in detail below.
For Android Users:
- Whats Web Scan for Android- Whats Web scan is a reliable and lag-free scanner app to scan QR codes and open WhatsApp Web on different devices. You can install the Whats Web Scan app directly from your Google Play Store, next click on the QR option, and then scan the QR displayed on the screen by the WhatsApp scanner of the target phone.
- Whatscan– Whatscan is yet another popular WhatsApp web scanner that works smoothly both on Android and iPhone devices. Whatscan consumes minimal space and provides you with features like QR code display and scanning. Install Whatscan directly from the Google Play Store or App Store and do the necessary setups.
For iPhone users:
- Chat Web Scanner for WA- Chat Web Scanner is a lightweight multi-tasker app for all iPhone users. This not only helps you scan WhatsApp Web QR codes but also other features like status saving. Chat Web Scanner has an extremely convenient UI and is reliable. Download Chat Web Scanner for WA from your App Store and do the necessary configurations.
WhatsApp Business Web QR code
Entrepreneurs love to use WhatsApp Business Accounts on their computers because of phone handiness and larger screen views. WhatsApp Business is operated on a computer, either by going to the official WhatsApp web link or through the computer web browser by installing a dedicated app.
To achieve this, tap on the WhatsApp Web Download link and you shall find a QR code on the right hand of the screen. To scan this, go to your WhatsApp Business mobile application, and click on linked devices from WhatsApp settings, followed by Link a device.
Also check: WhatsApp Business Download
FAQs on Complete Guide On WhatsApp Web QR Code in 2022
1. Where can I find the GB WhatsApp Web QR code?
To find GB WhatsApp Web’s QR code scanner, simply first open web.whatsapp.com on your PC. Next, open GB WhatsApp and go to the three-dot button settings on the top right and click on WhatsApp Web under the menu for GB settings.
2. Where is the QR code on the WhatsApp Web?
Whenever you open WhatsApp Web on your PC, either through web.whatsapp.com or WhatsApp Desktop, you will see a big code on the right half of the computer screen. To scan this and link your account, you need to go to WhatsApp settings > linked devices> link a device.
3. How do I connect my WhatsApp to my PC?
To connect WhatsApp to your PC, go to web.whatsapp.com; the second is to download WhatsApp Desktop from the Microsoft Store or Mac App Store; and the third is to install any Android emulator, such as BlueStacks or Memu Play, and install WhatsApp Messenger in it.
4. How can I scan WhatsApp Web on my mobile?
To scan WhatsApp Web on mobile, you can install third-party scanner apps. The apps that are mentioned in our WhatsApp Web Scan article for this are Whatscan for WhatsApp Web, Whats Web Scan, and Chat Web Scanner for WA.
5. How do I join a QR code on WhatsApp?
To join any QR code on WhatsApp, you need to scan it either with your system scanner or through your WhatsApp scanner. To fetch your WhatsApp scanner, go to your settings, followed by linked devices, and then link a device.
Hope now you will be easily able to generate a QR code and log into your WhatsApp web even if the native QR is showing problems. All the apps mentioned are easily accessible and you can directly install them from Google Play Store and App Store.
Don’t forget to share this article with everyone who needs and also make sure to stay glued to our official website NewsOzzy.Com if you want to read more interesting articles like WhatsApp DP Images and WhatsApp Features Calls Status DP Tips Tricks.
- IPL 2024: Complete Schedule of All Ten Teams for the First 21 Matches
- IPL 2024: Parthiv Patel Comments on Rishabh Panth’s Comeback After an Injury
- Mohammed Shami Sidelined from IPL 2024 Due to Injur Confirms BCCI Source
- ‘India are worried’: Michael Atherton and Ian Bell felt fear in Rohit Sharma’s eyes before 4th Test
- ‘Why is the player sending wrong signals’, BCCI official inquiries harmed KL Rahul: Report
- IND vs ENG: Another Visa Issue For England Player Rehan Ahmad Stopped At Airport
- Adam Gilchrist reacts to MS Dhoni using an old friend shop sticker on his bat
- U19 World Cup 2024: Aakash Chopra Said India’s Fast Bowling was Slightly Weak
News2 years ago
WhatsApp DP for Students to Free Download | Creative WhatsApp Profile Picture Images that Make you Smile
News2 years ago
Top 100 Funny Group Chat Names for WhatsApp & Other Social Media Apps | Best Cute Cool Fun Ideas for Group Names
News2 years ago
Morning Assembly Word of the Day List for Students | Best Word of the Day for High School Students
News2 years ago
Best Cute Funny Throwback Picture Captions 2022 | Unique Flashback Quotes for Instagram Posts & Stories
News3 years ago
100+ Best Captions for Brother’s Handsome Photo That You Can Copy And Paste Easily
Instagram2 years ago
Top 200+ Best Cute Cool Instagram Bio Ideas of 2022 That You Can Copy-Paste Easily
Instagram2 years ago
300+ Best Instagram Username Ideas 2022 for Boys & Girls New Profiles on Insta
News2 years ago
100+ Best Cute Sweet Funny Instagram Captions for Sisters Photo | Get Free IG Quotes & Puns for Sisters Selfies