Tech Giant Microsoft has released their latest version of OS for downloads on all devices. Windows 11 has got everyone hooked on to its mind-blowing features, with new design, increased specs, and boosted performance, it’s an incredible update. On every Thursday of the month, Microsoft officially releases a new build to its insiders.
This new build includes the latest features, changes, and other aspects to try upon. Now that Windows 11 is already available in the Insider program, a brand new cumulative update is also available in the Dev Channel. This new update is called ‘KB5004300’ and it increases the Build Operating System of Windows 11 to 22000.100.
On the build update preview, Microsoft had addressed multiple issues that were occurring on the Windows search bar, Taskbar, File Explorer and the Start Menu. The Trillion-dollar company has also worked on improving its application store for improved design, animations, and graphics. They have also added a brand new feature of a chatting app on the system tray. They’ve also improved the calendar flyout minimizing, which was not working properly.
- Changelog of Windows 11 Build 22000.100
- The Taskbar Alert
- Improving Navigation on the Microsoft Store
- Chatting Option on Microsoft Team
- Focus Assist Settings
- Hands on with Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.100
- Known Issues on Build 22000.100
- File Explorer
- Start Menu & Taskbar
- Windows Search
- Windows Security
- Microsoft Store
- Ways to get Build 22000.100 Update
- Do you still happen to use Windows 10, and wish to install the KB5004300 update?
- To Uninstall the Cumulative Update
These are the key highlights of the Build 22000.100 update
If you’re starting with initial versions of Windows 11, the applications present on the taskbar display a grey bar just below their icons. Once you’re done installing the Build 22000.100, the grey bar will turn red. But that is only when a specific application requires user attention.
Let’s take an Example – When you try to sign into your Microsoft Team account and it fails for some reason, like say due to incorrect credentials.
The taskbar calendar flyout fully collapses when you happen to click the chevron placed on the top corner. This will provide you with more room for notifications and other important messages.
Microsoft has improved the overall navigation of their new Application Store. From now, scrolling through the applications will be more seamless, effortless, and a lot faster. Moving forward, it is also noticeable that some of the animations will help you keep track of what you have been browsing.
Another new update is the new chat icon which appears on the taskbar. It will appear once you’ve successfully installed the cumulative update “KB5004300” on your computer. It is a sub-part of Microsoft teams where one can sync contacts and chat with colleagues and friends.
You can now get quick access to Focus Assist settings, that too directly from the Notification Centre. Reports suggest there have been quality improvements made when it comes to the taskbar, search, and File Explorer.
You can check out their Release Note to know more about the same.
Also, Refer: Speed up Windows 11 Performance
Once you’ve installed the KB5004300 update, you might notice issues. It might be one or maybe even more, check which of the following issues you are facing on your computer –
Sometimes, the context menu doesn’t render properly and ends up truncated. When you’re clicking on icons on the desktop or taskbar, they may sometimes end up starting the wrong application. This happens even for the context menu items as well.
File Explorer keeps crashing under some conditions. For example, like using Turkish display language and displaying the PC being fully charged.
Windows terminals sometimes might disappear from the Power Menu. The Taskbar sometimes might flicker when you’re switching input methods.
The search bar sometimes stops responding and you aren’t able to type anything. The search panel sometimes turns black and doesn’t display any files on the screen. When you hover the mouse over the Search icon, it sometimes displays no results.
To solve any of these above issues, head to the Task Manager, and restart Windows Explorer.
The Windows Hello (Face Unlock) might prevent unlocking the system. In turn, it might throw an error saying – “Something went wrong”. In this scenario, it is recommended to use the PIN or the password.
In some cases, the ‘Install’ button is not yet functional. It only works in some limited scenarios. Developers are trying to improve the search relevances so that it doesn’t display inaccurate search queries.
Sometimes, opening widgets (WIN + D) results in displaying an empty space. To solve this issue, log out of your system and then try signing back in. On the Widget Panel, once you click over an available link, the selected application may not open in the foreground.
If you are unable to deal with the above issues, we recommend not to opt for Build 22000.100 right now. Instead, we suggest waiting for the next cumulative update.
Note: All of the aforementioned issues include “maybe”. It means the issue doesn’t occur in all cases. So, you can try it out and if any issue comes up, roll back the update to the previous build.
To install Windows 11 Build 22000.100, use these steps.
- Press keys (Win + I) simultaneously.
- Select the ‘Windows Update’ option.
- Head to the right side of the pane and click on Check for updates.
- Then the system will automatically download and install the pending update.
The initial step would be to become a Windows Insider. You might find the setting related to the same given below. Follow the path
- Settings >> Update & Security >> Windows Insider Program.
- Once you’re on the page, choose ‘Dev Channel’. It is important for you to choose that specific option for becoming an insider.
- Now that you’ve selected the option, Restart your computer.
- When your Windows 10 OS reloads, check whether your PC can upgrade to the new Windows 11.
Note: The new Windows 11 requires two minimum features to run. They are the Secure boot and Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0. If your computer is failing the compatibility check, try enabling Secure boot if disabled (Enable it from the BIOS).
If the problem still exists, it might be because of your old processor. It could also be because the computer is lacking the Trusted Platform Module 2.0. In these cases, you really can’t do much as you’d have to purchase a newer device that includes these requirements. We wouldn’t recommend going for a newer device unless you are facing other issues.
For rolling back to the previous build update, follow these given steps –
- Head over to the Settings
- Click on the ‘System’ Option
- Once you are inside the system page, click on the ‘Recovery’ Option.
- Go to the right panel, and click on the “Go back” option, which you’ll find under the Recovery options.
We hope we’ve resolved all your issues regarding this Build 22000.100 cumulative update. If you still happen to face any other issues, places let us know in the comments, along with your queries and suggestions for the same.
- Indian Pacer Deepak Chahar Likely To Miss White-ball series against South Africa
- Funny Memes on Mushfiqur Rahim’s Dismissal in 2nd Test Between BAN vs NZ
- Happy Birthday Jasprit Bumrah: The Yorker Specialist Who Silences Crowd with His Boom Boom Deliveries
- Reaction of Fans as Ravi Bishnoi Becomes New ICC’s World No.1 T20I Bowler
- Indian Cricket Team Departed From Bengaluru For South Africa Tour
- “Will Play IPL until I can’t walk anymore”: Glenn Maxwell calls T20 league greatest learning experience
- Sreesanth Casually Mentioned About MS Dhoni in Striking Remark About Rohit
- Rishabh Pant Shares Fitness Update Ahead of IPL 2024, Spotted Working Out in Gym
News1 year ago
WhatsApp DP for Students to Free Download | Creative WhatsApp Profile Picture Images that Make you Smile
News2 years ago
Top 100 Funny Group Chat Names for WhatsApp & Other Social Media Apps | Best Cute Cool Fun Ideas for Group Names
Instagram2 years ago
Top 200+ Best Cute Cool Instagram Bio Ideas of 2022 That You Can Copy-Paste Easily
Instagram2 years ago
300+ Best Instagram Username Ideas 2022 for Boys & Girls New Profiles on Insta
News3 years ago
100+ Best Captions for Brother’s Handsome Photo That You Can Copy And Paste Easily
News2 years ago
Latest & Cute Cartoon DP for Whatsapp with Quotes | Download Free HD Funny Cartoon Images for Whatsapp Status
News2 years ago
Best Cute Funny Throwback Picture Captions 2022 | Unique Flashback Quotes for Instagram Posts & Stories
News2 years ago
100+ Best Cute Sweet Funny Instagram Captions for Sisters Photo | Get Free IG Quotes & Puns for Sisters Selfies