Para Medical Courses: These days the health sector is growing at a fast rate. Due to this, the doctors require people who can work in emergencies. Also, to perform technical roles paramedics are required in the health care sector.
Another word for paramedical is EMS or Emergency Medical Services Professionals. Para Medical is a good career path if you want to make a difference in the medical sector or someone’s life. There are several career opportunities for you if you go for this course.
- What are ParaMedical Courses?
- Best Para Medical Courses with High Salary
- List of Para Medical Courses After Class 12th
- Para Medical Courses List After Graduation
- Paramedical Courses After Masters
- Para Medical Courses Eligibility
- Entrance Exams To Join Para Medical Courses in India
- Top Para Medical Online Courses Colleges
- Career Opportunities After Para Medical Courses in India
- Top Companies That Hire ParaMedical Professionals
- Salary Provided to Para Medical Professionals
- FAQ’s on Para Medicine Courses in India
Para Medical Courses are generally related to the pre-medical extensions and the duties which are performed in the case of emergency. The course requires an intensive training process as it will teach you about real-life experiences.
The paramedical professionals include therapists, nurses, physicians, lab technicians, and a lot more. Just like other courses in paramedical too you can opt for diploma, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, and certificate courses.
Few people know about paramedical, but if you want to build your career then you can read the complete details on paramedical in the below article.
The courses after 10th can be completed in the period of 6 months to 2 years. It does not also charge you a high amount as you can easily complete this Paramedical Diploma Course in the fee range of Rs 2,000 to Rs 3 lakh.
However, the Paramedical Courses fee structure is entirely different for the colleges and it depends on which course you are choosing. Here is the detailed paramedical courses list which you can pursue after class 10th.
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM)
- Certificate in Dental Assistant
- Certificate in ECG and CT Scan Technician
- Certificate in HIV and Family Education
- Certificate in Home-Based Health Care
- Certificate in Lab Assistant/Technician
- Certificate in Nursing Care Assistant
- Certificate in Nutrition and Childcare
- Certificate in Operation Theatre Assistant
- Certificate in Research Methodology
- Certificate in Rural Health Care
- Diploma in Child Health
- Diploma in Clinical Research
- Diploma in Community Health Care
- Diploma in Dermatology
- Diploma in Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy
- Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- Diploma in Medical Record Technology
- Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology
- Diploma in Ophthalmology
- Diploma in Optometry
- Diploma in Orthopaedics
- Diploma in OT Technician
- Diploma in Radiology
- Diploma in Rural Health Care
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)
These courses will provide you with the degree of bachelor’s and there are few courses related to a diploma. You can complete the paramedical courses after class 12th in the period of 3years to 5 years, however, the diploma courses can be completed in just 2 years. Find below the list of detailed courses in paramedical After Class 12th.
- Bachelor of Health in Paramedicine (Hons)
- Bachelor of Paramedical Technology
- Bachelor of Paramedicine
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- BSc (Hons) Nursing
- BSc (Hons) Paramedical Science
- BSc in Anesthesia
- BSc in Audiology and Speech Therapy
- BSc in Cardiac Technology
- BSc in Cardiovascular Technology
- BSc in Dialysis Technology
- BSc in Medical Imaging Technology
- BSc in Medical Lab Technology
- BSc in Medical Record Technology
- BSc in Neurophysiology Technology
- BSc in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- BSc in Occupational Therapy
- BSc in Operation Theatre Technology
- BSc in Ophthalmic Technology
- BSc in Physician Assistant
- BSc in Radiography
- BSc in Radiology
- BSC Optometry
There are various paramedical masters courses which you can pursue after graduation in science. You can easily complete them in 2 to 3 years. The course also does not charge high fees, it ranges between Rs 2 lakh to Rs 7 lakhs. You can read below the courses which can be chosen after graduation.
- PG Diploma in Medical Radio-Diagnosis
- PG Diploma in Child Health
- PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion
- PG Diploma in Anesthesiology
- MS/MSc in Psychiatric Nursing
- MS/MSc in Pediatric Nursing
- MS/MSc in Obstetrics and Gynecology Nursing
- MS/MSc in Medical Lab Technology
- MS/MSc in Community Health Nursing
- MS/MSc in Child Health Nursing
- MD in Radiodiagnosis
- MD in Pathology
- MD in Anaesthesia
- Master of Paramedic Science
- Master of Paramedic Practitioner
- Master in Physiotherapy
You can look for a Ph.D. degree if you want to become an expert in the field. Ph.D. Creates a lot of opportunities for you. This degree requires you to pay as much attention and effort as you can give.
- Ph.D. in Paramedical Science
- Ph.D. (Integrated) in Paramedical Science
The eligibility criteria are entirely different for all related exams even though there are universities that ask you to have certain criteria to get paramedical courses admission 2022. But the general requirements which you need to fulfill are:
- For Course After 12, you need to study Biology, Physics, Chemistry in class 12th with at least 50% marks.
- For a master’s, you need to have a bachelor’s degree in science stream.
- For Ph.D., you must have studied for a master’s degree in science.
- Some colleges may ask you for the entrance exam and some admit you on the basis of merit list, the marks which you have secured in your previous courses.
There is such an entrance exam required for the paramedical courses but few colleges may ask you to clear NEET. There are few entrance exams that are conducted by the colleges at their own basic level. You may read below about the exams that colleges may ask you to pursue admission to paramedical.
- NEET UG & PG
- Occupational English Test
There are a number of colleges offering Para Medical Courses in India and Abroad. Due to the advancement of the medical sector, you can find medical colleges in each and every state. But the top colleges which are offering high opportunities in paramedical courses are
- Kasturba Medical College Manipal University, Manipal
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj University (CSMU), Navi Mumbai
- College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- IGNOU New Delhi
- Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering & Technology (SVIET), Chandigarh
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
The career opportunities are increasing day by day in the medical sector for paramedical professionals. You can look for various job opportunities after the completion of your course.
- Lab Technician
But keep in mind that the jobs available for the graduates are entirely different for those who did a diploma in the same. Also, to become a specialization in a single field you need to opt for that specific course.
Para medical people are required all over the world in various fields. It is believed that without them some task in the medical sector is not possible, they work as a backbone. Due to their need, there are hospitals that require them such as
- Nanavati Hospital
- Manipal Hospital
- Apollo Hospitals
- Fortis Hospital
- MaxCure Hospital
- Columbia Asia Referral Hospital
- Artemis Hospital
- Max Superspeciality Hospital
- Billroth Hospital
The salary structure is completely dependent on the job position. But the average salary which has been provided to the paramedical professionals is Rs 3 Lakh. As there are some fields where nurses are earning less and radiologists are earning more it all depends on the requirement of the professionals and their job roles.
1. What are the diploma courses I can pursue in the paramedical field?
You can go for the following courses if you want to pursue a diploma in paramedics.
- Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Child Health
- Rural Health Care
- Community Health Care
- Clinical Research
- Dermatology, Venereology, and Leprosy
- Medical Record Technology
- Medical Imaging Technology
2. Do I need to clear any entrance exam for admission in paramedical?
Ans. There are a few entrance exams such as NEET-UG, MHT CET, etc. which colleges may or may ask you to attempt. There are colleges that conduct their own entrance exam for admission to paramedical courses.
3. What do paramedical professionals do?
The main duties of [paramedical professionals is to work with the related aspects like the diagnosis of disease, basic treatment, emergency treatment, work with the medical equipment and a lot more.
4. Do paramedical courses require training?
Ans. Yes, at various levels intensive training has been provided to paramedical professionals so that they can work in difficult real-life emergencies. Their training can be completed in a 3 to 4 year-long time span.
Paramedic is a good career to choose from. You can also earn a fair salary after the completion of these courses. Thus, if you are planning to build your career in paramedical then it’s a good choice. For more details related to the medical courses, you can visit our official website Newsozzy.Com, and if you face any queries you may ask them here in the comment section.
- IPL 2024: Complete Schedule of All Ten Teams for the First 21 Matches
- IPL 2024: Parthiv Patel Comments on Rishabh Panth’s Comeback After an Injury
- Mohammed Shami Sidelined from IPL 2024 Due to Injur Confirms BCCI Source
- ‘India are worried’: Michael Atherton and Ian Bell felt fear in Rohit Sharma’s eyes before 4th Test
- ‘Why is the player sending wrong signals’, BCCI official inquiries harmed KL Rahul: Report
- IND vs ENG: Another Visa Issue For England Player Rehan Ahmad Stopped At Airport
- Adam Gilchrist reacts to MS Dhoni using an old friend shop sticker on his bat
- U19 World Cup 2024: Aakash Chopra Said India’s Fast Bowling was Slightly Weak
News2 years ago
WhatsApp DP for Students to Free Download | Creative WhatsApp Profile Picture Images that Make you Smile
News2 years ago
Top 100 Funny Group Chat Names for WhatsApp & Other Social Media Apps | Best Cute Cool Fun Ideas for Group Names
News2 years ago
Morning Assembly Word of the Day List for Students | Best Word of the Day for High School Students
News2 years ago
Best Cute Funny Throwback Picture Captions 2022 | Unique Flashback Quotes for Instagram Posts & Stories
News3 years ago
100+ Best Captions for Brother’s Handsome Photo That You Can Copy And Paste Easily
Instagram2 years ago
Top 200+ Best Cute Cool Instagram Bio Ideas of 2022 That You Can Copy-Paste Easily
Instagram2 years ago
300+ Best Instagram Username Ideas 2022 for Boys & Girls New Profiles on Insta
News2 years ago
100+ Best Cute Sweet Funny Instagram Captions for Sisters Photo | Get Free IG Quotes & Puns for Sisters Selfies