Selling Old Textbooks on Chegg via the Books ISBN: You may have wondered where you could sell your old textbooks for a fair price, and some online sites will buy them. However, you will notice that Chegg was the most acceptable option for paying readers to sell their books online. Still, the buy or rent services at Chegg have just been discontinued, and you may now utilize the GoTextbooks service, which also buys your old books. To find out how much you’ll be paid for selling a book, enter the 10-13 digit ISBN.
To sell your old textbooks at Chegg, go to the Chegg Buy/Rent services page, and it will direct you to GoTextbooks, where you can sell them. Then, enter the ISBN of the book, and it will calculate the price you would receive for selling it. Then, ship the book for free, and you will be compensated once GoTextbooks gets it.
Now, if you’re mainly from the United States, there are some more services where you may sell your old textbooks, and the methods to do so are listed below. Let’s get started. In this article, you’ll find a list of sites that will buy your old textbooks, so let’s get started.
- Is it possible to resell textbooks on Chegg?
- On GoTextbooks, you may resell your old textbooks
- Alternative Websites for Selling Old Textbooks
Unfortunately, you can no longer sell your old textbooks on Chegg because the service has been discontinued. However, this does not mean that you will be dissatisfied when you visit Chegg.com because it will redirect you to GoTextbooks.
GoTextbooks is a service that allows you to sell your old textbooks and receive payment in exchange. However, there are various additional places where you may make money by selling your old books besides GoTextbooks.
On GoTextbooks.com, you can quickly sell your old textbooks and be compensated for them. However, before listing your books on the website, you should inspect their condition.
- The cover of your book should not be substantially damaged.
- There should be no pages that are missing or torn.
- It must have an ISBN or any edition other than the one that was initially quoted.
It is overly dependable, as recommended by Chegg’s GoTextbooks.
The International Standard Book Number (ISBN) is an acronym for International Standard Book Number. It’s a 10- or 13-digit number that corresponds to a particular book. Following that, you must complete a few simple procedures to sell your books and receive payment once they have been sold through the website.
- Step 1: To resell your textbooks online, follow these steps: To begin, go to Chegg’s Rent/Buy book services, which will direct you to https://sellback.gotextbooks.com/.
- Step 2: Next, look for the ISBN in your book.
- Step 3: There will be a column on the web page where you may type in the ISBN. Put that in the box.
- Step 4: The website will show you how much money you can make by selling your books.
- Step 5: The final step is to print your complimentary shipping label.
- Step 6: Then, using that label, ship your book to GoTextbooks.
- Step 7: Once GoTextbooks receives your book, you will be contacted.
- Step 8: You should get your payment within 7-14 days.
Do Refer: How to get Free Chegg Answers
If you’re seeking a better option than Chegg or GoTextbooks, there are a few services that will pay you for your old textbooks.
Selling your old textbooks on Cash4Books is a straightforward, quick, and painless process. In only three simple actions, you may sell your books in a very convenient and secure manner. If you want to sell your outdated textbooks,
- Step 1: Visit Cash4Books’ official website.
- Step 2: Next, insert the ISBN from your books.
- Step 3: You will then receive a free shipping label.
- Step 4: Ship your books to their warehouse using the prepaid label.
- Step 5: Within 13 working days of receiving your books, you will get paid via PayPal based on the receipt of the books.
AbeBooks is a fantastic website for selling used textbooks. It does, however, necessitate a little more effort than other bookselling platforms. To put it another way, you’ve run your bookstore there. On the plus side, AbeBooks offers a terrific price for your books in exchange for your hard work, which is well worth it.
To sell your books on AbeBooks.com, you’ll need to do the following steps:
- Step 1: Go to AbeBooks’ homepage and click “Create Account.”
- Step 2: Next, fill in all required information, such as your email address and password.
- Step 3: Finally, read all of the terms and conditions and agree to them.
- Step 4: Select your favorite language and give your account a name.
- Step 5: After that, define your bookselling business and select how you’ll provide them your book inventory. “Save” should be chosen.
- Step 6: Select your country and fill in the required tax information. Then enter your banking information.
- Step 7: To pay the fees, provide your credit card information and your tax information for the United States. Then sign the rest of the agreements.
eBay has always been a popular site for purchasing stuff, but you can also sell your items, including old textbooks, there. You can figure out how much your book is worth and sell it accordingly.
- Step 1: To sell textbooks on eBay, start by downloading and installing the eBay app on your device.
- Step 2: Next, look for the book you’d like to sell. (It will also assist you in determining the market value of your books.)
- Step 3: Next, select “Sell one similar to this.”
- Step 4: Finally, make any required changes to the listing to ensure that it is accurate. Photographs of the book should be included.
- Step 5: Finally, for shipping, choose Media Mail.
- Step 6: Whether you accept the return or not is entirely up to you, so make your decision appropriately. Then select either auction or buy it now from the drop-down menu. Finally, fill in the book’s price.
- Step 7: Then sit back and wait for your book to sell. When you’ve received payment for your book, you may begin packing and shipping it.
By following a few simple steps, you can sell textbooks you no longer need on BookByte. The only stipulation is that your book is in good, resalable shape so that others might benefit from it. All you have to do is complete the following steps:
- Step 1: First, visit BookByte’s website.
- Step 2: Next, type your book’s ISBN or title into the “Sell” search bar.
- Step 3: You’ll then see a copy of your book as well as the price they’re willing to pay for it.
- Step 4: Select “Continue Sale” from the drop-down menu if you’re OK with the pricing.
- Step 5: You will then receive a free shipping label, which you can use to send your books to them for free.
- Step 6: After receiving and acknowledging your book, you will receive your payment within 4-14 business days.
If you’re still undecided about where to sell your old textbooks, BooksRun may be the best alternative for you because they offer quick and fair procedures for selling your old books online and getting paid without any hassle.
To get rid of obsolete textbooks,
- Step 1: Visit BooksRun.com first.
- Step 2: Next, type in your book’s ISBN or title.
- Step 3: A prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you.
- Step 4: Use that label to ship your books to them.
- Step 5: You will be contacted if your books are in acceptable condition and have been chosen.
- Step 6: After your order has been processed and they have received the book, you will get paid by check or PayPal.
- That is all there is to it.
This article outlined the processes necessary to sell old textbooks online using Chegg or other options. It also includes the finest websites where you may learn how to sell back your books.
- How to Disable WhatsApp Web’s Persistent Notification in 2021? | Know WhatsApp Web is Currently Active Meaning
- Best Methods to Freeze Last Seen on WhatsApp in 2021 | How to Hide Last Seen on WhatsApp?
- How To Know If Your WhatsApp Is Being Monitored? | How Can I Stop & Secure WhatsApp From Monitoring by Someone?
- Colored Text Generator Copy and Paste on WhatsApp | How to Change Text Color in WhatsApp Status
- Guide on WhatsApp Unblock Hack 2021 | Unblock Yourself On WhatsApp With These Hacks Easily
- How To Use WhatsApp on PC without QR Code? | Steps to Operate WhatsApp Web Messenger On Desktop Easily
- Happy Children’s Day 2021 WhatsApp Status Videos, Wishes, Quotes, Gifs, DP’s, Stickers, Posters | Essay & Speech on Children’s Day in English, Hindi, Telugu
- Multiple Ways You Can Try To Increase Your Whatsapp Group Limit To 10k
Instagram1 year ago
Top 200+ Best Cute Cool Instagram Bio Ideas of 2020 That You Can Copy-Paste Easily
Instagram1 year ago
300+ Best Instagram Username Ideas 2020 for Boys & Girls New Profiles on Insta
News1 year ago
Top 100 Funny Group Chat Names for WhatsApp & Other Social Media Apps | Best Cute Cool Fun Ideas for Group Names
News12 months ago
100+ Best Captions for Brother’s Handsome Photo That You Can Copy And Paste Easily
News2 months ago
How To Spot Fake Accounts on Social Media – Telegram, WhatsApp, and Signal
News3 months ago
Snapchat Usernames Guide: Snapchat Username Ideas, How to Change Username on Snapchat & Best Snapchat Names List
News12 months ago
Best Cute Funny Throwback Captions 2020 | Unique Flashback Quotes for Instagram Posts & Stories
News2 months ago
Happy Dasara WhatsApp Status 2021 Video Free Download | Share Vijaya Dashami Status Images, Wishes, Quotes on WhatsApp