How to Cast Windows 10 to Samsung Smart TV: Sometimes some movies or series are made for the big screen; watching it on a small screen will kill all the fun. Keeping that in mind, electronic and tech companies came up with a technology known as casting, which can mirror your laptop or mobile screen into your TV screen.
Like this, you can play a movie on your laptop or mobile and watch it on your smart TV. However, in this article, we will learn how to cast or screen mirroring Windows 10 to Samsung Smart TV.
You would want to cast your Windows 10 to Samsung smart TV when you are in the mood to watch Netflix or Youtube on a big screen. Casting is only possible when both the devices are wireless. So you have to make sure that your PC and your smart TV have wireless access in them for casting to work.
We visited the Samsung site to go through the screen mirroring options they offer to their customers, and we found that there are a lot of them. You can mirror your laptop screen with a TV in multiple ways.
In this article, you will learn how do I cast Windows 10 to Samsung smart TV in a detailed manner, so don’t skip it halfway and try to read the full article for better understanding.
- Multiple Ways you can screen mirror your laptop to Samsung Smart TV
- Steps to Cast Windows 10 to Samsung Smart TV Wirelessly
- What is the Use of Miracast?
- How Miracast help to Connect Windows 10 to Samsung Smart TV?
- What to do if you can’t Screen Mirroring Windows 10 to Samsung Smart TV?
Before getting into details about how to cast Windows 10 to Samsung smart TV, let us give you an overlook of the multiple ways that can help you cast your laptop screen to Samsung smart TV.
Wireless Screen Mirroring
With this method, you can directly mirror your laptop screen to Samsung smart TV; you just need to connect both the devices wirelessly. After connecting both the devices, you can just open the screen mirroring options and cast your laptop screen to your smart TV.
HDMI is considered to be the wired set-up that you can use to mirror your laptop screen to Samsung smart TV. You can use this method whenever the wireless set-up doesn’t work.
SmartThings App has the potential to mirror your mobile screen to smart TV if both of the devices are on the same wireless network.
Using this app, you can mirror your mobile screen to TV and show your gallery images or videos only when both the devices are on the same wireless network.
When you are planning to mirror your MacBook screen to your Samsung smart TV, you can use AirPlay for the same because it is the best option available for Apple users.
If you are planning to mirror your laptop screen to your smart TV wirelessly, then you need to follow these simple steps:
- The first thing you need to do is switch on your smart TV and click on the tools button on your remote. Then click on the ‘Network’ option from the TV screen.
- After that select, the option ‘Screen Mirroring’ and then click on the ‘Device Manager’ option.
- ‘Your PC’ option will appear on the smart TV. Now start setting up the connection between the two devices before proceeding further.
- Now open your laptop and go to the settings. From there, select the option Bluetooth and other devices.
- Now select the ‘Add Bluetooth or other devices’ option and then click on the ‘Wireless display or dock’ option.
- Now your laptop will search for your smart TV; once the laptop finds the TV, just connect them immediately.
- Now your laptop screen is ready to be mirrored to the smart TV.
- In the end, go to the settings and select the display option and then select the ‘Multiple Displays’ option; a drop-down menu will appear, select ‘show only on 1’ from the menu and click on ‘save’.
This is the whole process that you need to execute precisely in order to cast your Windows 10 screen to Samsung smart TV.
Have you heard of Miracast? Well, this is an app that works on smart TVs to help you, users, with the casting process. So let’s discuss the uses of this app:
- Miracast is a common app on smart TVs and is used by a lot of people. This helps to share content from one screen to another screen without any wired set-up.
- This is mainly used while showcasing a presentation or when someone wants to see their mobile or laptop screen on a bigger screen like a smart TV.
If you want to verify whether your laptop or PC is compatible with Miracast and can cast screen to an Android TV, you need to follow the following steps in order to find that out:
Using Windows +P Button
When you press windows +P on your Windows 10 PC or laptop, a window will pop up on the right side of your screen. If this Window appears on your screen, that means that your laptop or PC is compatible with Miracast, and you can easily cast your laptop or PC screen to any smart TV.
From Display Option
The alternative thing you can do is that you can visit the settings page and select the display option on your PC or laptop. Then find out the ‘Multiple Display’ option and click on it; after clicking on that, you will get an option ‘Connect to a wireless device’, if you get this option on your PC or laptop, then that means that your PC or laptop is compatible with Miracast.
If you are not able to mirror your laptop screen to your Samsung smart TV, then there might be several reasons behind this. There are many causes that prevent screencasting options, you need to know about them all so that you can fix them and prevent those causes from happening. Either the device will be incompatible with mirroring, or you might have set up the functions wrongly.
After some research and trials, we came to know that if the Bluetooth and wifi of both your devices are not switched on, then the casting feature will not work, and you won’t be able to cast your laptop screen to your smart TV.
To prevent these problems from happening, you need to follow some simple steps:
- First of all, make sure that you have configured your Windows 10 correctly with the smart TV.
- While casting, make sure that the Bluetooth and wifi of both the devices are on.
- Keep your Windows updated to the latest version because you need the latest card drivers for casting to work.
- Check whether the network you are using is sharing or not.
- If nothing works then, you can think of resetting the stream permission on Windows 10.
Now you have a better understanding of how to cast Windows 10 to Samsung smart TV. After reading this article, we can guarantee you that you can cast your laptop to your TV on your own without taking anybody’s help.
Even if you are not a tech-savvy kind of person, you can easily pull this up with the guide we have mentioned earlier in this article. Still, if you find this difficult, you can take the help of some external app that can guide you through the whole process. Also, check MacBook Pro Keeps Crashing to Black Screen and keep your PC safe all the time.
- How to Disable WhatsApp Web’s Persistent Notification in 2021? | Know WhatsApp Web is Currently Active Meaning
- Best Methods to Freeze Last Seen on WhatsApp in 2021 | How to Hide Last Seen on WhatsApp?
- How To Know If Your WhatsApp Is Being Monitored? | How Can I Stop & Secure WhatsApp From Monitoring by Someone?
- Colored Text Generator Copy and Paste on WhatsApp | How to Change Text Color in WhatsApp Status
- Guide on WhatsApp Unblock Hack 2021 | Unblock Yourself On WhatsApp With These Hacks Easily
- How To Use WhatsApp on PC without QR Code? | Steps to Operate WhatsApp Web Messenger On Desktop Easily
- Happy Children’s Day 2021 WhatsApp Status Videos, Wishes, Quotes, Gifs, DP’s, Stickers, Posters | Essay & Speech on Children’s Day in English, Hindi, Telugu
- Multiple Ways You Can Try To Increase Your Whatsapp Group Limit To 10k
Instagram1 year ago
Top 200+ Best Cute Cool Instagram Bio Ideas of 2020 That You Can Copy-Paste Easily
Instagram1 year ago
300+ Best Instagram Username Ideas 2020 for Boys & Girls New Profiles on Insta
News1 year ago
Top 100 Funny Group Chat Names for WhatsApp & Other Social Media Apps | Best Cute Cool Fun Ideas for Group Names
News12 months ago
100+ Best Captions for Brother’s Handsome Photo That You Can Copy And Paste Easily
News2 months ago
How To Spot Fake Accounts on Social Media – Telegram, WhatsApp, and Signal
News3 months ago
Snapchat Usernames Guide: Snapchat Username Ideas, How to Change Username on Snapchat & Best Snapchat Names List
News12 months ago
Best Cute Funny Throwback Captions 2020 | Unique Flashback Quotes for Instagram Posts & Stories
News2 months ago
Happy Dasara WhatsApp Status 2021 Video Free Download | Share Vijaya Dashami Status Images, Wishes, Quotes on WhatsApp