Use Whatsapp QR Code: Right since it was launched, Whatsapp has taken the world by storm. It is currently one of the most famous apps used by people to communicate with each other. Multiple features like chat messaging, video calls, audio calls, status updates, etc make it a versatile app, preferred by many.
Whatsapp is used in both professional and private settings. It was initially launched on smartphones through an app. But now, you can also use Whatsapp on your desktop as a web messenger for free. It is the perfect way to send and receive messages, calls, video calls, etc on your PC. You don’t need to pay and allow to authenticate on the browser to sync with a desktop computer.
Thus, in this article, we are going to share how to get your Whatsapp started on your desktop easily with and without QR Code.
List of contents in this article-
- Why Whatsapp Desktop and web messenger?
- How to use WhatsApp on Desktop?
- Use Whatsapp QR Code To Run Whatsapp on Desktop
- Download Whatsapp Desktop Messenger to Use Whatsapp
- How to Use the WhatsApp on Laptop without QR Code Scan?
- Use WhatsApp on your Desktop without either Bluestacks or QR Code
- Sign out from all devices
You can also check out the attached video to understand better.
Smartphones are the best when you are on the go. But to handle multiple tasks and organize work, you need a bigger screen. Thus, Whatsapp messenger on the web solves your problem and handles various tasks. You can easily handle numerous conversations with a fast typing keyboard.
Most people are adopting Whatsapp Messenger on the web because of instant business communication. Managing multiple conversations and queries on a smartphone is not easy. On the other hand, desktop computers use a third-party app to save phrases and repeat the answer to common frequently asked questions.
Do Check: WhatsApp Group Limit
There are two different ways to use Whatsapp on a desktop or laptop. You can try either web or desktop applications. The first method, the web method, requires you to open with web.whatsapp.com while a desktop application needs to install on your computer.
However, you need to download depending on the Operating System (OS) you are using. If you are a Windows user, you can download a 32 bit or a 64-bit Desktop application to install. But if you use MAC OS X and higher, you need to download the Whatsapp.dmg file and then install it on your MAC device.
To use Whatsapp web on a desktop computer using any browser, follow the below-given steps-
- Search and open web.whatsapp.com on any of your desktop browsers.
- Open Whatsapp on your smartphone and generate a QR Code.
- To do so, tap on the Menu option or Setting button and click on WhatsApp Web.
- A camera scan will appear on your Whatsapp web page. Point it towards your smartphone to capture the QR code.
After this, everything will display on your desktop screen as it is on your mobile screen. You can now use Whatsapp on your laptop or computer just like you would use it on your phone, but with more efficiency.
If you do not want to operate Whatsapp through a browser, we got you covered. Billions of users have different needs. Thus, it keeps pushing developers to come up with relevant options. Whatsapp also has a separate application for desktop versions instead of using on the web browser.
You can download and install it for the operating system you are using from their official website directly. However, the authentication of the Whatsapp desktop application is similar to that of a web browser. You will need to capture the QR code. Also, installing the desktop messenger is only recommended on a personal computer.
Steps to download Whatsapp messenger app-
- Go to the Whatsapp download page.
- Click on Download for Windows or Mac.
- After it completes downloading, click on the WhatsAppsetup.exe or files-whatsApp.dmg.
- WhatsApp Desktop Messenger is ready to be operated.
How to use WhatsApp Web Desktop Messenger?
Follow the steps given below to get it actually running-
- Click on the Desktop version of WhatsApp.
- Open the Whatsapp menu on your smartphone and tap on WhatsApp Web.
- Scan the QR code from your PC using a smartphone camera.
- After authentication, the WhatsApp desktop is ready to be used.
This method is for those who do not want to use Whatsapp QR Code. Android emulators like Bluestacks are very helpful if you want to use WhatsApp on your PC without the hassle of the QR Code. It is a very relevant and accessible method of installing apps on your desktop. Follow the below-given steps to do so-
- Open a browser and download the Bluestacks emulator. Sign in with your Gmail Id.
- After signing in, look for Whatsapp in the search bar and install it (or install WhatsApp .apk).
- That’s it, now you can easily use Whatsapp on your desktop with the help of Bluestacks.
You can also use WhatsApp on your pc without scanning your QR code. This method is easy and widely used. With this method, you can use other applications like Facebook, YouTube, etc. as well. It is also used for installing games and provides you with unlimited storage capacity. Follow the given steps to get started-
- Visit any browser and search for the Andy android emulator.
- From there, download Andy for PC Windows.
- Search for Whatsapp and install it.
- Next, open Whatsapp on your desktop and add your phone number.
- It will send an OTP to your phone, enter it.
Now, all your messages and media will be mirrored on your desktop Whatsapp.
Whatsapp allows its users to sign out of all their devices. This makes the users feel more secure and comfortable. If you are using the web version or the desktop version and forget to sign out, you can do so remotely as well. No matter how far you are from your desktop, just use your smartphone with Whatsapp on it to secure your account. This especially comes in handy if you were using Whatsapp on a public device and forgot to sign out.
Follow the given steps to secure your account easily-
- First, open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Next, tap on the menu or Settings button.
- Now, tap on the WhatsApp Web option.
- Check the Logged in the devices list.
- At last, tap on Log out from all devices option and you’re done!
All your accounts on different devices have been signed out with no worries.
Now you know different ways to operate Whatsapp on your desktop without any hassle. Simply follow any of the methods explained on how to use whatsapp web and you should have no trouble with any of them. Just choose them based on your comfort and needs.
If you have any more doubts about How to Use Whatsapp QR Code and operate Whatsapp on the Desktop, please post them in the comments section. Tell us if this article helped you in any way and if you liked our article, be sure to check out our other works as well!
- How to Disable WhatsApp Web’s Persistent Notification in 2021? | Know WhatsApp Web is Currently Active Meaning
- Best Methods to Freeze Last Seen on WhatsApp in 2021 | How to Hide Last Seen on WhatsApp?
- How To Know If Your WhatsApp Is Being Monitored? | How Can I Stop & Secure WhatsApp From Monitoring by Someone?
- Colored Text Generator Copy and Paste on WhatsApp | How to Change Text Color in WhatsApp Status
- Guide on WhatsApp Unblock Hack 2021 | Unblock Yourself On WhatsApp With These Hacks Easily
- How To Use WhatsApp on PC without QR Code? | Steps to Operate WhatsApp Web Messenger On Desktop Easily
- Happy Children’s Day 2021 WhatsApp Status Videos, Wishes, Quotes, Gifs, DP’s, Stickers, Posters | Essay & Speech on Children’s Day in English, Hindi, Telugu
- Multiple Ways You Can Try To Increase Your Whatsapp Group Limit To 10k
Instagram1 year ago
Top 200+ Best Cute Cool Instagram Bio Ideas of 2020 That You Can Copy-Paste Easily
Instagram1 year ago
300+ Best Instagram Username Ideas 2020 for Boys & Girls New Profiles on Insta
News1 year ago
Top 100 Funny Group Chat Names for WhatsApp & Other Social Media Apps | Best Cute Cool Fun Ideas for Group Names
News12 months ago
100+ Best Captions for Brother’s Handsome Photo That You Can Copy And Paste Easily
News2 months ago
How To Spot Fake Accounts on Social Media – Telegram, WhatsApp, and Signal
News3 months ago
Snapchat Usernames Guide: Snapchat Username Ideas, How to Change Username on Snapchat & Best Snapchat Names List
News12 months ago
Best Cute Funny Throwback Captions 2020 | Unique Flashback Quotes for Instagram Posts & Stories
News2 months ago
Happy Dasara WhatsApp Status 2021 Video Free Download | Share Vijaya Dashami Status Images, Wishes, Quotes on WhatsApp